Settle In The UK With Your Family
The UK is still one of the world’s greatest countries. It’s incredible quality of life and multicultural cities make it one of the most attractive destinations for professionals seeking a better life for themselves and their families. Despite the upheaval of Brexit, it retains a strong economic position due to its established institutions and deep involvement in global trade. Y-Axis can help you navigate the intricacies of UK immigration law to help you settle in the world’s premier English speaking destination.
Why Settle In The UK?
- Strong economy with established industries
- Huge demand for skilled talent to power its advanced economy
- Vibrant, entrenched Indian community
- Exceptional and free healthcare via NHS
- Home to some of the world’s best universities
- Powerful passport to facilitate global travel
Documents required for migrating to the UK
- You need to take English Language Proficiency Test. This mainly includes IELTS and TOEFL.
- You should belong from a country which is not being included in the European Economic Area or the EEA.
- You should have all the required documents, work experience certificates and others needed to enroll in a college or apply for a job to enter in UK.
- You should have the required amount of funds needed to support yourself during your stay on a student or work visa for initial years in UK.
- You are also required to submit character and health certificates that will further prove your qualification for the required visa.
UK Immigration Process
The United Kingdom comprises of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Being one of the world’s most sought after migration destinations, the UK offers an array of options for individuals seeking to settle down. Typically, individuals need to first move to the UK temporarily and then apply for an ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain). Some of the ways to move to the UK include:
- Migrating to the UK with a job offer on hand
- Settling down in the UK through the student route
- Settling down in the UK if you are married or engaged to a UK citizen or permanent resident
- Migrating to the UK as an entrepreneur setting up a business
- Migrating to the UK as an investor
In order to migrate to the UK, candidates will need a good IELTS score and must meet all professional, legal and financial criteria. These criteria depend on your chosen migration path. Y-Axis helps individuals identify the correct immigration route and then assists them at every step of their migration journey. Our two decades of immigration experience make us your best option to increase your chances of settling down in the UK.
Roadmap to the UK
- Highly qualified foreigners
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa
- Tier 1 (Investor) Visa
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa
- Skilled foreign workers with a job offer in a shortage area
- Tier 2 (General) Visa
- Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Visa
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) Visa
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) Visa
- Youth mobility and temporary foreign workers
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Visa
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa
Top Occupation & Salaries
|Design Development Engineers||£25,691|
|Production and Process Engineers||£27,534|
|Planning and Quality Control Engineers||£28,627|
How much is UK Visa fee?
The UK Visa fee will vary depending on the Visa category that you have applied for. The UK Visa fees have increased from 18th March 2019. It includes a 2% increase for Study Visa, Work Visa, and Short-term Visitor Visa applications. Apart from this, there is also a 25% hike in the fee for Nationality and Settlement Visa applications.
How long does it take to get a UK Visa?
99% of the normal UK Visa applications are adjudicated within ten working days. The maximum time will be 15 working days.
Priority UK Visa applications are adjudicated within 3 to 5 working days. The Super Priority applications are adjudicated within 24 hours.
What are the documents required for a UK Visa?
The documents required for a UK Visa are as follows:
- A valid passport that has a page blank on twin sides
- The completed form for Visa application
- 1 Passport size photograph as per the specifications
- Visa fee
- Evidence of finances like original bank statements not earlier than 3 months
- The confirmation of flight bookings and accommodation
- An invitation letter if you are being sponsored by a family member or a friend
- Original marriage certificate if you are being accompanied by your spouse
- Birth certificates of your kids if they are accompanying you
- Latest utility bills
You may also have to include the following if you are travelling for business:
- A letter of confirmation of conference/ confirmation of training/ invitation
- Complete details of an approved representative in your firm along with their contact details
How can I immigrate to the UK?
If you are a non-EU citizen it is advisable that you seek legal advice from UK Immigration Experts as your immigration can be slightly complex. There are diverse pathways for non-EU nationals to immigrate to the UK:
- Tier 1 Visa for highly skilled immigrants through a points-based system
- Tier 2 Visa for skilled workers who are sponsored by an employer in the UK
- Tier 5 Provisional Work Visa through the Youth Mobility Scheme
- Tier 4 UK Study Visa
- Marriage to a UK national/EU citizen
- Application for asylum
• As a professional sportsperson
How can I apply for UK immigration?
You must go through the below process for applying for a UK Visa:
- Find out if you need the UK Visa
- Select the appropriate type of Visa
- Complete the Visa application form online
- Gather the required documents for the UK Visa application
- Schedule an interview appointment for the Visa
- Attend the interview for the UK Visa
What are the eligibility requirements to migrate to the UK?
- Applicant must be of 18 years and above
- He must meet the English language requirements
- Have proof that applicant has enough finances to support his initial days of stay in the country
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.