Settle In The UK With Your Family
The UK is still one of the world’s greatest countries. It’s incredible quality of life and multicultural cities make it one of the most attractive destinations for professionals seeking a better life for themselves and their families. Despite the upheaval of Brexit, it retains a strong economic position due to its established institutions and deep involvement in global trade. Y-Axis can help you navigate the intricacies of UK immigration law to help you settle in the world’s premier English speaking destination.
Why Settle In The UK?
- Strong economy with established industries
- Huge demand for skilled talent to power its advanced economy
- Vibrant, entrenched Indian community
- Exceptional and free healthcare via NHS
- Home to some of the world’s best universities
- Powerful passport to facilitate global travel
UK Immigration Process
The United Kingdom comprises of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Being one of the world’s most sought after migration destinations, the UK offers an array of options for individuals seeking to settle down. Typically, individuals need to first move to the UK temporarily and then apply for an ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain). Some of the ways to move to the UK include:
- Migrating to the UK with a job offer on hand
- Settling down in the UK through the student route
- Settling down in the UK if you are married or engaged to a UK citizen or permanent resident
- Migrating to the UK as an entrepreneur setting up a business
- Migrating to the UK as an investor
In order to migrate to the UK, candidates will need a good IELTS score and must meet all professional, legal and financial criteria. These criteria depend on your chosen migration path. Y-Axis helps individuals identify the correct immigration route and then assists them at every step of their migration journey. Our two decades of immigration experience make us your best option to increase your chances of settling down in the UK.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.