Georgia Tourist Visa
Georgia is located between Europe and Asia and is home to the Caucasus Mountain villages and Black Sea beaches. Its most famous tourist attraction is the Vardzia, a cave monastery belonging to the 12th century. Other famous places here include the ancient wine-growing region of Kakheti and the capital, Tbilisi, famous for its architecture.
For tourists wanting to visit the country a tourist visa is required. This is valid for 3 months. There is also an e-visa facility to obtain this visa.
Eligibility requirements to apply for Georgia tourist visa:
- Have a genuine reason to visit the country
- Have the finances to support your stay
- Meet health and character requirements
- Have proof of motive to return to your home country
Documents required for the visa application:
- A valid passport whose validity will exceed the duration of the visa you apply for by six months
- Passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- Proof of having enough finances to support your travel and stay in the country
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
- Letter from the organization where the applicant is working
- Recent statement from your bank
- Income tax statements
- Travel insurance policy that will cover major injuries or accidents
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements and ensure that you pay the required fees for the visa.
Here are the details of the visa fees:
|Single entry||15 days||INR 1700|
|Single entry||30 days||INR 2528|
|Single entry||15 days||INR 2528|
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
Do I need travel insurance for my visit visa Georgia?
Yes. Travel medical insurance is mandatory.
What is the processing time for visit visa Georgia?
10 days is the processing time for a visit visa Georgia.
What is the maximum period that I can stay in Georgia?
The total period that an alien can stay in Georgia is not more than 90 calendar days in any 180-days’ period.
Do I have to appear in person if I’m applying for a short stay visa to Georgia?
Yes, you will have to appear in person.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.