Launch Your International Career By Studying In The UK
The UK has traditionally been one of the world’s leading educational destinations. It boasts of centuries old universities that have a legacy of producing the finest minds in the world. Today, it remains one of the best destinations for students seeking high quality education and a welcoming educational environment. Y-Axis helps students at every step of their UK admissions process. We have the experience and comprehensive service package to make your student journey stress free and help you begin your education at the right time, in the best possible university.
WHY STUDY IN THE UK?
The United Kingdom (UK) and its universities have an undisputed reputation for academic excellence and quality with thousands of courses available for students, as well as being an ideal destination for many decades for over a million international students from all over the world.
- Affordable Education
- Internationally Recognised Courses & Qualifications
- Innovative and Abundant Research Opportunities
- Healthy and Safe Communities
- Scholarships and Financial Support
- Multicultural Nation
- The best possible place to study and learn English
COST OF STUDYING IN THE UK:
Tuition fees vary between 4 countries that comprise the UK: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The fees can vary widely depending on the type of program you choose and the university you decide to study at.
|Study Program||Average Tuition fee in GBP (£)|
|Undergraduate Bachelor Degree||£6,000 to £16,000 yearly|
|Postgraduate master’s degree||£10,000 to £20,000 yearly|
|Doctoral Degree||£13,000 to £29,000 yearly|
Upcoming intakes in the UK
Intake 1: Term 1 – It commences in September/October and is the major intake
Intake 2: Term 2 – It commences in January/February intake is also available
Intake 3: Term 3 – It commences in May/June and is available for selected Courses.
WORK AUTHORIZATION FOR STUDENTS:
- Students must be over 18 years of age
- International students who study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at a recognised university are allowed to work part-time during term for up to 20 hours a week and full-time during the holidays.
- Each higher education institution has clearly defined semesters throughout the academic year, including specific breaks for holidays. During these breaks, you can work full-time at your job if you wish.
Dependent Visa holders can work freely in the UK however they are not allowed to work as a doctor in training. If your dependent spouse is highly skilled and secures sponsorship with a Tier 2 licensed employer on his or her own account please note that they will not be able to ‘switch’ in country to a Tier 2 General Visa.
UK TIER 4 STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- A valid passport or any other documentation for travel
- Proof of funds to cater to your living costs during your course
- CAS reference number – Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies
- Documents used for obtaining the CAS
- Colour photographs of passport size
- If needed, screening for Tuberculosis
- Your University will make you aware of additional requirements if any prior to your application
AFTER YOU GRADUATE:
- Graduated International students in the UK on a valid Tier 4 visa are permitted to stay in the UK if they holds a job offer with an annual salary of at least GBP 20,800
- The students are needed to switch from a Tier 4 Visa to a Tier 2 General Visa which lasts up to five years in order to stay in the UK upon completing their studies
- The work experience students gain while working may help them in qualifying for permanent residence provided, their annual income must be at least GBP 35,000
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Imperial College London
- University College London
- The University of Edinburgh
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.