Launch Your International Career By Studying In The UK

The UK has traditionally been one of the world’s leading educational destinations. It boasts of centuries old universities that have a legacy of producing the finest minds in the world. Today, it remains one of the best destinations for students seeking high quality education and a welcoming educational environment. Y-Axis helps students at every step of their UK admissions process. We have the experience and comprehensive service package to make your student journey stress free and help you begin your education at the right time, in the best possible university.

Why study in the UK?

The United Kingdom has some of the oldest Universities and Colleges globally having their roots in the 12th and 13th centuries. UK education has become a benchmark for other nations owing to its strong legacy. Here are a few reasons why studying in the UK is so popular with overseas students including from India:

  • Excellent academics
  • High-quality education
  • Courses with short duration
  • Learn and earn as an option
  • Health benefits for students
Cost of studying in the UK

Your prime expenditure will be tuition fee. This will depend on the type of School or University and the qualification that you choose. Usually, courses in Arts, Education, and Humanities are affordable while subjects like Engineering and Medicine are more costly.

Study Program Average Tuition fee in £
Undergraduate Bachelor Degree £6,000 to £9,000 annually
Postgraduate master’s degree £10,000 to £16,000 annually
Doctoral Degree £13,000 to £29,000 annually
UK Student Visa requirements

Your UK Tier 4 Student Visa application will generally require the following:

  • A valid passport or any other documentation for travel
  • Proof of funds to cater to your living costs during your course
  • CAS reference number – Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies
  • Documents used for obtaining the CAS
  • Colour photographs of passport size
  • If needed, screening for Tuberculosis
  • Assessment documents
  • If needed, ATAS clearance certificate – Academic Technology Approval Scheme
Upcoming intakes in the UK

Universities and Colleges in the UK have 3 intakes. Some of them may also refer to intake as a term. The 3 intakes available in the UK are:

Intake 1: September to December

Intake 2: January to April

Intake 3: April to June

  • Talk to our Study Abroad Experts
  • Support

    Monday to Saturday - 8 AM to 9 PM

  • Successes
    1 million
  • Counseled
    10 Million+
  • Experts
    19+ years
  • Offices
  • TEAM
  • CRM
  • CX
speak to a counsellor
Get started

We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.

I accept the terms & conditions.

Follow Us

We want to hear from you!