AUSTRIA BUSINESS VISA
A Business Visa allows applicants to come to Austria for business-related activities. Applicants, on behalf of their company, may come to Austria to make sales, establish contacts, attend meetings or any such activities.
For travelling to Austria for business-related activities, you need to obtain a Business Schengen Visa.
You would need the below documents for a Business Visa to Austria:
- Invitation letter from the company in Austria that you plan to visit. The invitation letter should contain your dates of visit as well the complete address of the company.
- A letter from your employer stating your purpose of visit to Austria
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- Original certified copy of the Memorandum & Article of Association
- Trade license
- Proof of funds. The applicant’s expenses can be taken care of by the home company or the company in Austria. However, the same should be mentioned in the invitation letter.
HOW CAN Y-AXIS HELP YOU?
Y-Axis has a lot of experience handling Schengen Visas. Our team will help you:
- Assess which is the best Visa type for you to apply under
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
- Help you prepare for a visa interview in case one is required
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.