Travel To The US For Visits & Tourism
Visiting friends and family in the US? Looking to travel for tourism or medical purposes? The US B2 visa is ideal for short term travellers visiting the US for non-business purposes. Y-Axis has helped thousands of people successfully apply for Visas across the World. Our in-depth knowledge of the US visa process makes us the best option for you to file your US B2 Visa application.
US B2 Visa Details
The US B2 visa is the best way for short term visitors to visit the US. It is typically issued for a period of 6 months. In some cases, it is issued as a multiple entry visa for a period of up to 10 years. Key details of the B2 visa are:
- You must be able to persuade US consular officials at a US Embassy/Consulate that they are not visiting the country with an intention to become an immigrant of that country
- You must show reasons and evidence that you would definitely return to your home country
- You must book appointments for giving your bio-metrics (finger scan) and visa interview
- Children below 14 years and adults above 80 years are not required to visit the Consulate/Embassy for interview and can submit the documents at the visa application centre
- People who already had a US Visit Visa and now applying for renewal can get the visa renewed by booking the visa appointment at visa application centre and submitting the documents in person
Typically the visa is processed within 2-3 days and your passport can either be collected from the VAC centre or couriered to you.
The documentation required for the B2 visa includes:
- Your passport
- Proof of funds
- Letters supporting your reason of visiting the US
- Adequate insurance coverage
- Details of who you are staying with and where
- Air tickets
- Evidence that you will return to your home country
- Financial documents
- Insurance and other supporting documents
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
Y-Axis offers end to end assistance to help you with your B2 visa. Talk to us to learn how our consultants can help you at each step of your visa process.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.