Malaysia Tourist Visa
Malaysia situated in Southeast Asia is situated on the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. Its tourist attractions include beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultures. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to the famous 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
There are 3 types of Malaysia tourist visa, eligibility varies based on various factors. The 3 different types of Malaysia tourist visas are:
- Malaysia eNTRI visa
- 30 days single entry visa
- 30 days multiple entry visas
Documents required for the Malaysia tourist visa application:
- A valid passport with six months validity
- Passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Travel insurance
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
Pass at point of entry
Foreign nationals who wish to visit Malaysia will have to get a pass at the point of entry apart from a visa (where required) to stay temporarily in the country.
The application for a pass must be made before arrival in the country. Each application must have a sponsor who will be responsible for the foreign national entering the country. The pass is a document for permission to stay in the country for a specific duration.
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements, fill the application form, attach the required documents and pay the required fees.
Malaysia Tourist Visa Fees:
|Malaysia eNTRI visa (15 days)||INR 1980|
|30 days single entry visa||INR 3580|
|30 days multiple entry visas||INR 3780|
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
Am I eligible for Malaysian eVisa?
Currently, the nationals of India, Pakistan, China, Serbia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Montenegro and Myanmar are eligible for the eVisa for visiting Malaysia.
How long can I stay in Myanmar on my eVisa?
Foreign nationals with an eVisa for Malaysia are allowed to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 consecutive days each entry. However, this will depend on the specific type of eVisa issued.
Do I have to take a printout of my Malaysian eVisa?
Yes. A printout of the eVisa – sent to you by the Malaysian Government via email – will be required. The printout will have to be shown at all the entry checkpoints in the country.
What are all the documents that have to be shown at entry checkpoints into Malaysia?
The following documents will have to be produced at the entry checkpoints in Malaysia –
- eVisa printout [in A4 format]
- Valid and genuine return ticket
- Proof of funds to cover expenses while in the country
- Proof of accommodation