Reunite With Your Loved Ones In Australia:
Australia allows international students and professionals to call their families to Australia under the Dependent Visa program. Y-Axis can help you create an impeccable application package that gets your loved ones to Australian shores faster.
Australia Dependent Visa Process
For Student Dependents:
The main student visa holder must have a minimum of 12 months validity on the visa and necessary funds and insurance to cover all expenses for this period.
For Post Study Work Dependents:
The Post Study Work visa holder must show proof of employment and necessary funds along with other documents like relationship proof and Police Clearance Certificate (PCC).
For Work Visa Dependents:
The employer of the Work Visa holder must sponsor the dependents along with fulfilling health insurance and Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) requirements.
Talk to a Y-Axis visa specialist to learn more about your Dependent Visa options.
How long does it take to get a Spouse Visa for Australia?
The Australia Spouse Visa application takes up to 8 months based on the category. The applicant of this Visa or their partner has to be an Australia PR holder/Citizen/eligible New Zealand Citizen. A provisional Visa will be offered initially.
Can a spouse work in Australia on a Dependent Visa?
Generally, dependents can work in Australia. It depends on the Australia Visa your partner holds.
Can I take my spouse to Australia on Study Visa?
You can bring your spouse with you if you are married while applying for the Australia Study Visa. You will have to fulfil the Visa criteria being the primary applicant. The spouse will also get the Visa if the Visa criteria are met by the primary applicant.
How much does a Spouse Visa cost in Australia?
The Australia Spouse Visa fee is $ 7,715. This is if you apply either in Australia or from overseas. It covers the provisional Visa followed by the application for PR Visa.
What documents are required for Spouse Visa in Australia?
The documents required for the Australia Spouse Visa applications are:
- Completely filled Application Form 47SP
- The Sponsor in Australia must provide Form 40SP to the partner as a sponsor
- Receipt of Visa application fee payment
- Latest and valid passports
- 2 latest 45 mm x 35 mm dimension passports size photographs
- Certified copies of a Birth certificate with names of both the parents
- Certified copies of Marriage certificate
- The health examination report, chiefly Chest X-ray, Urine and Blood tests
- Must have OSHC – Health Insurance
- Latest Police certificate showing that the applicant has not committed any offence
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.