Schengen Visa Application Made Simple
The Schengen Visit visa allows nationals of non-European countries to visit Schengen countries in Europe for upto 90 days within a 6 months period. Whether you are visiting friends and family or taking a leisure trip, the Schengen visa is your gateway to Europe. Y-Axis can help you understand your options and guide you through the Schengen visa process with our dedicated visa services.
Schengen Visit Visa Details:
The Schengen Visa is a temporary visa for individuals looking to travel to European countries belonging to the Schengen zone. This includes Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- The Schengen visa allows you to stay in Schengen countries for upto 90 days in a 6 months period
- You need to apply for Schengen visa to the country you are visiting or to the country where you are spending the most number of days or in which you step first if you are spending equal days in all countries
- You can apply for a Schengen visa upto 3 months before your planned travel
- Typically it takes 2 weeks tor shorter o process the visa but this depends on the embassy
Eligibility For Schengen Visit Visa:
The Schengen visa is a unique document that allows you access to several European countries with a single visa. In order to apply for it you must submit:
- Valid passport
- Completed Schengen visa application form
- Travel itinerary including countries you plan to visit, accommodation & flight details
- Evidence of financial sufficiency
- Evidence of your employment or student status to prove you will not be staying on
- Proof of adequate health insurance
How Y-Axis Can Help
With our knowledge of European visas, Y-Axis can help you submit a Schengen visa application with confidence. A dedicated Schengen visa consultant will help you:
- Complete your Schengen visa application
- Collect all essential documents
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate
Reach out to us and discover how we can help you with your Schengen Visit Visa application.
What is a Schengen visa?
A Schengen visa is issued for short stays in or for transiting through the Schengen Area. The duration must not exceed 90 days in any 180-days’ period.
Visa issued by any one of the Schengen states is valid for visiting any Schengen state. Do keep in mind that you will have to apply for the visa from the country that would be your primary destination.
If you plan on visiting many Schengen states for about the same time (with none of the Schengen states being your primary destination), you will have to apply for the visa from the country that you would be entering first.
Is proof of funds compulsory for Schengen Visa?
Yes. You will have to show proof of funds.
Schengen visa is granted provided that –
- You can convince the visa issuing authorities that you do intend to leave the Schengen Area before the expiration of the visa.
- You must have adequate means of subsistence that will cover the duration of your entire period of stay in the Schengen Area. You must also be able to present the relevant supporting documents as well.
Do keep in mind that a Schengen visa does not automatically permit the holder of the visa to enter the Schengen Area.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.