As the world opens up to more business between countries, a golden opportunity has emerged for entrepreneurs. Business Visas help facilitate trade and business between different countries. These are typically short-stay visas and allow visa holders to conduct business in the countries they visit. Y-Axis can help evaluate your options and apply for a suitable visa which gives you the greatest opportunity to conduct your business abroad.
Business Visa Details
Almost every country in the world offers flexible business visa options to enable trade between countries. Whether you are conducting client meetings, attending conferences, going on-site or conducing sales meetings, the business visa is typically your best visa option. Most business visas enable you to:
- Stay temporarily in the country you are applying to
- Conduct business and financial transactions
- Setup a temporary office
- Travel in that country
Eligibility For Applying For Business Visa:
While each country has different requirements, there are certain documents which almost all of them ask for. These include:
- A valid passport
- Travel itinerary including accommodation and flight details
- Business and professional credentials
- Academic credentials
- Evidence supporting that you plan to return to your base country after conducting your business
- Evidence of adequate financial resources
- Medical examination and evidence of adequate insurance
- Filled application with enclosed fee
Get Expert Support For Your Business Visa
As one of the world’s leading business visa & migration consultancies, Y-Axis can help you create a business visa application with high chances of success. A dedicated visa consultant will be appointed to your case and will assist you throughout the process. Our support includes:
- Document checklist
- Complete business visa application support
- Assistance with collecting supporting documentation
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate
Talk to a Y-Axis consultant to learn more about your options.
Can I travel as a tourist on a Business Visa?
You have ideally selected a category while offering the documents for the Visa application. Rules for Business and Tourist Visas are entirely different. However, some Visa categories like the Schengen Visa or US Business Visa permit the holders to travel for tourism as well.
What are the documents required for Business Visa?
The documents required for Business Visa are:
- Business Visa application form stamped at the VAC
- Fee receipt for Visa application
- Appointment letter for Business Visa interview
- Passport valid for overseas travel with validity minimum 6 months beyond the period of intended stay
- All expired passports
If you are employed and your company/employer is sponsoring your Business Visa application:
- A letter from the employer that requests the Visa for the applicant addressed to the Embassy/Consulate that indicates the length and purpose of the trip and the intent of the firm to bear the entire trip cost
If you are the owner of a business:
- Evidence of funds that show your ability to support yourself financially during the tour
- Business card if any
- All documents regarding the financial and market position of the company with financial records, tax papers, sources of funds, Press/newspaper coverage regarding the company
If you are arriving for attending a commercial/educational/business/professional conference or seminar:
- Evidence of event registration, brochure of event, letter of invitation, any website/media/printed print-out referring to the event
How can I get a Business Visa?
The process to get a Business Visa from India is as follows:
- Obtain a digital photograph of the individual applicant
- Fill the Business Visa application form completely
- Make a payment of the application fee for Business Visa
- Obtain an interview appointment for the Business Visa
- Complete the Visitor Visa Fingerprinting at a VAC – Visa Application Centre
- Attend the interview for the Visa at the designated Consulate
- Await the decision for your Visa application
How long does it take to get a Business Visa?
The time taken for processing the Business Visa is variable depending on the nation offering it and the applicant’s individual circumstances. For example, it takes around 1 to 6 weeks for the processing of Canada Business Visa.