Ireland Business Visa
If you want to visit Ireland for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a business visa. With this visa a businessman can visit Ireland for business purposes such as corporate meetings, employment or partnership meetings.
To visit Ireland on business you need a short-stay visa also known as the Ireland C visa. With this visa, the traveler must seek the permission of the Border Control to stay in Ireland for business purposes.
You can choose the option of single or multiple entry when applying for this visa.
With a single-entry visa, you can enter the country only once and cannot re-enter if you leave within the 90-day period.
With a multiple entry visa, you can enter and leave the country several times till the visa is valid. This visa is issued for specific purposes like requiring to travel frequently to the country for attending meetings etc.
You must have a valid and compelling motive to visit the country.
During your stay, you must have enough money to maintain yourself and any dependents.
You must have strong ties to your home country, allowing you to return home at the end of your stay.
You must have a good reputation and no criminal history. A PCC may be required.
A formal invitation from a respectable company in the country with whom you are doing/will do business is required.
Ireland Business Visa Documents required:
- Valid passport
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Ireland
- Covering letter from your company
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
- Proof of accommodation
- Evidence that you will return to your country after your visit. To prove this, you need to provide evidence of your employment and family commitments in your home country
- Proof of payment of the visa fees
Three months prior to your travel, you should apply for a visa.
Extra time will be required to arrange documentation to support your application, such as an invitation letter from an Irish host firm and hotel reservations.
The processing time for the Ireland business visa is eight weeks.
How Y-Axis Can Help You
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
Which visa will I need to go to Ireland for business purposes?
With a short stay ‘C’ business visa, the visa holder can travel to Ireland for up to 90 days for attending meetings, negotiating or signing contracts/agreements etc.
When can I apply for business visa for Ireland?
You can apply 3 months before your intended date of travelling to Ireland.
What is the basic step-wise process for applying for business visa for Ireland?
STEP 1: Create visa application online.
STEP 2: Paying the applicable visa fees.
STEP 3: Sending in passport and documents for processing.
Do I have to provide my biometrics for business visa for Ireland?
In certain cases, biometrics might have to be provided.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.