Italy BUSINESS VISA
If you are planning a business trip to Italy, then you will have to apply for a short-stay visa which allows you to stay in Italy with 90 days. A stay here for more than 90 days will require a residence permit.
The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement. Italy is part of Schengen agreement. With a Schengen visa you can travel to and stay in Italy and all the other 26 Schengen countries.
Countries that are part of the Schengen area have similar visa requirements. In your visa application you will need to include the following documents:
- Completed visa application form
- Color photograph
- A valid passport with a validity of at least six months after the end of your stay period in the country
- Copy of your air ticket
- Proof of having travel insurance that must be valid during the tenure of your visa and in the Schengen area.
- The value of the policy must be at least 30,000 Euros and must cover expenses of sudden illness, accident
- Supporting documents that can include copies of tickets, a confirmation of hotel reservation, a private invitation letter and an official invitation.
- The invitation letter in the case of a business visit will have the organization’s contact details and the invited person’s details including the purpose and length of visit.
- Applicant must provide proof of having enough funds to support his stay in the country
- Application must contain a certificate of business registration which proves that your concerned business is legal and is approved by the concerned authorities
- Bank statement
- Income tax returns
Where to apply?
You can apply for the visa at the Italian embassy or consulate nearest to you.
You can stay for a maximum period of 90 days in Italy or any other country in the Schengen region with the business visa.
HOW CAN Y-AXIS HELP YOU?
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.