Save Time & Money On Document Attestation
Almost all embassies require attested and/or notarised documents from travellers submitting their documents. This can be a hassle especially considering the sheer number of documents some embassies ask for. Y-Axis simplifies this process with our attestation and notarisation services. Once we receive and verify your documents, a Y-Axis representative will ensure your documents are notarised and ready to be made a part of your application package.
About Y-Axis Attestation Services
- Documents attested/notarised after verification
- Notary service is available only in Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai & Ahmedabad
- You need to visit any of your nearest Y-Axis office along with all original documents and a set of photocopy each. Upon verification, we will take it forward for the Notarization
A Service Charge of Rs.1500 (Service tax is applicable) applies for Concierge Services and this fee is in addition to attestation charges.
Terms & Conditions
- A Service Charge of Rs.1500 (Service tax is applicable) applies for Concierge Services and this fee is in addition to attestation charges.
- While delivery of document within India is free, document shipment overseas will be charged extra
- Time and Vendor fee might vary according to the complexity of the work, availability of supporting documents required for applying, and the location of the service
How long does it take to get an Apostille in India?
Most of the Apostilles are completed in India within 4 to 6 business days. Quick and expedited service is also available upon request.
What is the difference between Apostille and attestation?
An Apostille is a kind of attestation that legalizes documents in a specific format acceptable to all countries belonging to the Hague Convention. In essence, it is an international attestation accepted in around 105 nations including most of the nations in the West.
Attestation is done for all the nations that are not a member of the Hague Convention and do not accept Apostille.
Under usual circumstances, a document does not require attestation from the concerned Embassy once it is apostilled.
What is the difference between Apostille and Legalization?
An Apostille certification makes your document valid for lawful purposes in all other signatory nations. Legalization will make your document valid for lawful purposes only in the nation in which it has been legalized by the Consulate.
What is Apostille attestation in India?
India is a member of the Hague Convention from 2005. Apostille is done for personal documents such as Marriage/death/birth certificates, Power of Attorney, Affidavits, etc. It is also done for educational credentials such as Secondary, Matriculation, Diploma, and Degree level certificates, etc. Any document Apostilled in one member nation is accepted by all other 104 member nations of the Hague Convention.
What documents do I need to get Apostille?
Public documents such as Birth certificates, Passport copies, Patents, Judgements, or Notary attestations of signatures can be required for being used in overseas nations. However, prior to usage or acceptance of a document issued by one nation in another overseas nation, it must be authenticated. The authentication of public documents for usage overseas is made very easy and simple by Apostille.