Save Time & Money On Document Attestation
Almost all embassies require attested and/or notarised documents from travellers submitting their documents. This can be a hassle especially considering the sheer number of documents some embassies ask for. Y-Axis simplifies this process with our attestation and notarisation services. Once we receive and verify your documents, a Y-Axis representative will ensure your documents are notarised and ready to be made a part of your application package.
About Y-Axis Attestation Services
- Documents attested/notarised after verification
- Notary service is available only in Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai & Ahmedabad
- You need to visit any of your nearest Y-Axis office along with all original documents and a set of photocopy each. Upon verification, we will take it forward for the Notarization
A Service Charge of Rs.1500 (Service tax is applicable) applies for Concierge Services and this fee is in addition to attestation charges.
Terms & Conditions
- A Service Charge of Rs.1500 (Service tax is applicable) applies for Concierge Services and this fee is in addition to attestation charges.
- While delivery of document within India is free, document shipment overseas will be charged extra
- Time and Vendor fee might vary according to the complexity of the work, availability of supporting documents required for applying, and the location of the service
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.