EXPERT SUPPORT FOR YOUR AUSTRALIA BUSINESS VISA
As one of the world’s more evolved markets, Australia offers great scope for businesses to grow. The Australian Business Visa is the perfect solution for individuals wishing to travel to Australia on business. With our extensive experience with Australian immigration, Y-Axis is your best bet to create a visa application with the highest chances of success.
You must apply for an Australian Business Visa if you want to visit Australia for business purposes. This temporary visa, also known as the Subclass 600 or business visitor visa, is meant to assist organizations and associations with business interests and associations in Australia.
To apply for this visa, you must have a legitimate cause to travel to Australia for business purposes, and you must be outside of Australia while you apply for it and wait for a decision.
You must meet the health and character requirements.
You must have enough funds to support yourself during your stay in Australia.
- Invitation from the host organization
- Registration details if you are attending a conference
- Letter from your employer stating the purpose of your visit
- Travel itinerary and stay details and information about your Australian business contacts
- Proof of employment and professional qualifications
- Proof of previous contact with Australian businesses
This visa can be applied for online, and the processing time is approximately 10 days.
The Australian business visa is only valid for a limited time. The visa is valid for a period of 12 months. You can visit Australia for up to three months throughout the validity period.
What can you do with a business visitor visa?
Initiate general business or employment inquiries.
Make a new business contract or renew an old one.
Investigate, negotiate, review or enter into a business contract.
You are not permitted to work or give services to any business in Australia.
You cannot sell any goods or services.
How can Y-Axis help you?
- Advise you on the papers that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
- Help you prepare for a visa interview in case one is required
How much does it cost for Australia Business Visa?
The Australia Business visa costs AUD145 or INR 8500 for each applicant.
You might also need to pay for other costs, such as
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Medical examination reports and health insurance
What are the eligibility criteria to get the Australia Business visa?
The eligibility criteria for an Australia business visa include:
- Have an established business outside Australia
- A visit should be business-related
- Maintain enough funds to cover expenses during the stay
- Intention to return home country before the business visa expires
What is the processing time required for Australia Business Visa?
You can submit the Australia Business Visa online, and the processing time is approximately 10 – 15 days.
What can I do with the Australia Business Visa?
With an Australia business visa, you can:
- Make general business or employment queries
- Investigate, negotiate, enter into or review a business contract
- Manage activities as part of an official government visit
- Participate in a conference, trade fair, or seminar
How long can I stay in Australia with Australia Business Visa?
Generally, you can stay up to 3 months, and the validity of the visa is 12 months.