Expert Support For Your Australia Business Visa
As one of the world’s more evolved markets, Australia offers great scope for businesses to grow. The Australian Business Visa is the perfect solution for organisations seeking to expand their business footprint and explore opportunities. With our extensive experience with Australian immigration, Y-Axis is your best bet to create a visa application with the highest chances of success.
Why Conduct Business In Australia?
- Stable economy growing at 2.5% every year on average
- Immense opportunity in multiple sectors
- Business friendly environment with large scope for growth
- Access to skilled and talented workers
- Well established cities with evolved markets
Australia Business Visa Process:
Looking to visit Australia for business? The Australian Business Visa is a Subclass 600 temporary visa designed to help organisations with business interests and associations in Australia. It is an online visa application and typically takes 3-4 weeks to be processed.
With extensive knowledge of Australian immigration, Y-Axis can help you create a thorough business visa application package with the highest chances of success.
How much is an ABN in Australia?
The ABR – Australian Business Register does not require payment of fees for applying for an ABN by paper application or online. A Tax Agent will charge a fee for their services if you consult them to complete an application. If not, there is no cost.
How much does it cost to start a business in Australia?
You can start a business in Australia even for $1,000. The exact cost and funds required will depend on below 2 factors:
- Business structure
The 4 most common Business structures in Australia are:
- Sole trader: an individual who operates as a sole individual lawfully liable for all aspects of the business
- Company: a lawful entity that is distinct from its shareholders
- Partnership: an alliance of entities or individuals jointly running a business but not as a company
- Trust: an entity that holds income or property for benefit of others
- Business type
There are several Business types in Australia but the 3 most common are:
- Independent contractor
- A franchise
• An online business
How to start a Business in Australia?
Below are the steps that must be followed to start a business in Australia:
- Select your business structure
- Choose a business type
- Apply for an ABN – Australian Business Number
- Register the name of your business
- Identify the source for your funds
- Register for the accurate taxes
How much does it cost to register a business name in Australia?
The fees for registering a Business name in Australia are:
- $36 for 1 year
- $84 for 3 years
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.