Expert Support For Your Australia Business Visa
As one of the world’s more evolved markets, Australia offers great scope for businesses to grow. The Australian Business Visa is the perfect solution for organisations seeking to expand their business footprint and explore opportunities. With our extensive experience with Australian immigration, Y-Axis is your best bet to create a visa application with the highest chances of success.
Why Conduct Business In Australia?
- Stable economy growing at 2.5% every year on average
- Immense opportunity in multiple sectors
- Business friendly environment with large scope for growth
- Access to skilled and talented workers
- Well established cities with evolved markets
Australia Business Visa Process:
Looking to visit Australia for business? The Australian Business Visa is a Subclass 600 temporary visa designed to help organisations with business interests and associations in Australia. It is an online visa application and typically takes 3-4 weeks to be processed.
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa:
With this visa you can own and manage a business in Australia or conduct a business or investment activity entrepreneurial activity in Australia.
Basic eligibility requirements for this visa stream:
- Submission of your Expression of Interest in Skill Select
- Nomination from a state or territory government agency or Austrade
- Invitation to apply
The provisional visa program has seven categories:
Business Innovation Stream: This provisional visa allows you to operate a new or existing business in Australia. You must be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency or Austrade.
For this you will require at least
- AUD 2.5 million in an Australian state or territory and maintain your business & investment activity in Australia if you were invited to apply on or after 1 July 2021.
- AUD1.5 million in an Australian State or Territory if you were invited to apply before 1 July 2021
Significant investor stream: People willing to invest at least AUD 5 million in Australian investments can apply for this visa. They must be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency or Austrade.
Business innovation extension stream: With this visa holders of the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa can extend their stay in Australia for 2 more years.
Significant investor extension stream: With this visa holders of the Significant Investor stream can extend their stay in Australia for up to 4 more years.
Premium Investor stream: This visa requires nomination by Austrade and an investment of at least AUD 15 million in Australian enterprises or in philanthropic contribution.
Entrepreneur stream: With this visa you can carry out entrepreneurial activities in Australia.
All these visa subcategories have a validity of up to 4 years to 6 years.
With extensive knowledge of Australian immigration, Y-Axis can help you create a thorough business visa application package with the highest chances of success.
How much is an ABN in Australia?
The ABR – Australian Business Register does not require payment of fees for applying for an ABN by paper application or online. A Tax Agent will charge a fee for their services if you consult them to complete an application. If not, there is no cost.
How much does it cost to start a business in Australia?
You can start a business in Australia even for $1,000. The exact cost and funds required will depend on below 2 factors:
- Business structure
The 4 most common Business structures in Australia are:
- Sole trader: an individual who operates as a sole individual lawfully liable for all aspects of the business
- Company: a lawful entity that is distinct from its shareholders
- Partnership: an alliance of entities or individuals jointly running a business but not as a company
- Trust: an entity that holds income or property for benefit of others
- Business type
There are several Business types in Australia but the 3 most common are:
- Independent contractor
- A franchise
• An online business
How to start a Business in Australia?
Below are the steps that must be followed to start a business in Australia:
- Select your business structure
- Choose a business type
- Apply for an ABN – Australian Business Number
- Register the name of your business
- Identify the source for your funds
- Register for the accurate taxes
How much does it cost to register a business name in Australia?
The fees for registering a Business name in Australia are:
- $36 for 1 year
- $84 for 3 years
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.