Begin A New Life In Australia
With sunny beaches, vibrant cities and a welcoming culture, Australia is one of the world’s most desired migration destinations. Qualified professionals from across the world are flocking to Australia for its great quality of life and stable economic prospects. An English speaking country, Australia is not just easy to assimilate into but also has a more cosmopolitan culture thanks to a significant migrant population.It’s enviable citizen benefits and progressive policies make it a great destination to settle with your family.
Why Should You Settle in Australia?
- Stable economy with jobs across IT, service, healthcare, education and engineering sectors
- Citizen first policies including free healthcare and education
- A favourable climate with plenty of sunshine
- Beautiful, multicultural cities that enhance your quality of life
- Large natural heritage including the Great Barrier Reef and unspoilt forests
How To Settle In Australia?
Australia’s pioneering immigration department has streamlined the application process to reduce processing time. However, a comprehensive and accurate application package is vital to taking advantage of this. With a dedicated Australia migration team Y-Axis has the knowledge and experience to help you file an application with the highest chances of success. Our team of RMA certified professionals in our Australian partner office can assess your application and help you file it with confidence.
Australia Immigration Process
|S. No||Details||Visa Subclass|
|1||PR Visa Validity (Renewable)||5 years||5 years||–||–|
|2||Occupation should be listed||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|4||Meet education, employment, English, health and character requirements||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|5||Sponsored by||–||State||Regional state (or) relative from designated area||By Employer|
|6||PR Eligibility||–||Need to stay at least 2 yrs inthe sponsored state||Need to stay at least 2 yrs in the sponsored state and then convertible to PR||Convertible to PR based on the eligibility|
|7||Temporary visa for||–||–||4 Years||2 – 4 Years|
|Stages of Process & Timelines:|
|1||Skills assessment||2-3 months||2-3 months||2-3 months||2-3 months (if required)|
|3||State sponsorship||2-3 months||2-3 months||2-3 months||2-3 months (Employer nomination to Sponsor your file)|
|4||Processing timelines given are Tentative, owever it may change based on the no. of application in the pipeline.||4-8 months||4-8 months||4-6 months||4-6 months|
Who Is Eligible To Apply To Australia?
While each program to migrate to Australia has different criteria, there are a few things in common.
- PTE Score
- Documents & Proofs
Job Trends in Australia
|Occupation||Annual Salary in (AUD)|
|Architects||$ 138, 144|
|Product Management||$ 124, 340|
|Controller||$ 115, 000|
|Mining Engineer||$ 103, 776|
|IT Professional||$ 100, 000|
|Finance Manager||$ 94, 000|
|Project Manager||$ 80, 000|
|Accounting||$ 65, 000|
|Healthcare Professional||$ 54, 093|
How long does it take to immigrate to Australia?
Immigration to Australia through PR Visa takes on an average of 5 months and can take 12 months as well. This is dependent on individual circumstances. It will take roughly 3 months if you have all the required skills and points score.
How can I migrate/immigrate to Australia from India?
Below is the stepwise immigration process for Australia:
- Obtain the IELTS certification with the required score
- Obtain Skill Assessment from the appropriate authority for assessment
- Select an occupation from the Skilled Occupation List – SOL/CSOL to apply
- If applicable, obtain Nomination/Sponsorship from a Territory or State in Australia
- Submit an Expression of Interest – EOI on Skill-Select
- You will receive an Invitation to Apply for the Visa if your profile is selected
- You will have sixty days for submitting the Australia Visa application
What are the requirements to migrate to Australia?
The most common immigration pathways for Australia are Skilled Immigration Visas and Nominated/Sponsored Visas. An applicant for any of these Visas must fulfil the below eligibility requirements:
- Be below 50 years of age for Sponsored/Skilled Work Visas
- Obtain the Certification in IELTS for English Language Proficiency with required bands score
- Obtain the assessment for the skills from an accredited authority for assessment
- If applying under Nominated/Sponsored Visas, obtain the Sponsorship /Nomination from the Territory or State in Australia
- Choose an occupation for your application from the Australia SOL
- Submit Expression of Interest –EOI online
- Secure at least 60 points in the system based on points for your key factors in the profile – Work experience, English proficiency, Education, Age, etc
• Be of good character and in good health and offer required certifications that confirm these
How much does it cost to immigrate to Australia from India?
Below is the list of costs pertaining to an Australia Visa application for immigration from India:
Visa Application Charge – Department of Immigration (DIAC)
$ 3,060 (for PR Visas)
Application Fee – Skills Assessment
from $300 to $1,050 for the majority of occupations
from $ 25 to $30 per individual
Fee – Police Clearance Certificate
normally $ 20 per individual
Document Certification and Translations Charges
up to $ 500
How many points do you need to immigrate to Australia?
The points score for Australia General Skilled Immigration has been increased from 1 July 2018. Minimum 65 points are now required by applicants of Australia Skilled Visa.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.