Begin A New Life In Australia
With sunny beaches, vibrant cities and a welcoming culture, Australia is one of the world’s most desired migration destinations. Qualified professionals from across the world are flocking to Australia for its great quality of life and stable economic prospects. An English speaking country, Australia is not just easy to assimilate into but also has a more cosmopolitan culture thanks to a significant migrant population.It’s enviable citizen benefits and progressive policies make it a great destination to settle with your family.
Why Should You Settle in Australia?
- Stable economy with jobs across IT, service, healthcare, education and engineering sectors
- Citizen first policies including free healthcare and education
- A favourable climate with plenty of sunshine
- Beautiful, multicultural cities that enhance your quality of life
- Large natural heritage including the Great Barrier Reef and unspoilt forests
How To Settle In Australia?
Australia’s pioneering immigration department has streamlined the application process to reduce processing time. However, a comprehensive and accurate application package is vital to taking advantage of this. With a dedicated Australia migration team Y-Axis has the knowledge and experience to help you file an application with the highest chances of success. Our team of RMA certified professionals in our Australian partner office can assess your application and help you file it with confidence.
How can I migrate/immigrate to Australia from India?
Below is the stepwise immigration process for Australia:
- Obtain the IELTS certification with the required score
- Obtain Skill Assessment from the appropriate authority for assessment
- Select an occupation from the Skilled Occupation List – SOL/CSOL to apply
- If applicable, obtain Nomination/Sponsorship from a Territory or State in Australia
- Submit an Expression of Interest – EOI on Skill-Select
- You will receive an Invitation to Apply for the Visa if your profile is selected
- You will have sixty days for submitting the Australia Visa application
What are the requirements to migrate to Australia?
The most common immigration pathways for Australia are Skilled Immigration Visas and Nominated/Sponsored Visas. An applicant for any of these Visas must fulfil the below eligibility requirements:
- Be below 50 years of age for Sponsored/Skilled Work Visas
- Obtain the Certification in IELTS for English Language Proficiency with required bands score
- Obtain the assessment for the skills from an accredited authority for assessment
- If applying under Nominated/Sponsored Visas, obtain the Sponsorship /Nomination from the Territory or State in Australia
- Choose an occupation for your application from the Australia SOL
- Submit Expression of Interest –EOI online
- Secure at least 60 points in the system based on points for your key factors in the profile – Work experience, English proficiency, Education, Age, etc
• Be of good character and in good health and offer required certifications that confirm these
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.