Change Your Life With An Australian Work Visa:
As one of the world’s most dynamic countries, Australia has immense requirement for skilled talent. Make the most of this opportunity by applying for an Australian Work Visa. With our years of experience with Australian Visa processes, Y-Axis is the perfect partner to help you launch your career in Australia.
Why Work In Australia?
- Stable economy growing at 2.5% every year on average
- Job opportunities in multiple sectors
- High minimum wage & great savings opportunity
- Exceptional social benefits like free healthcare
- Beautiful cities with vibrant multicultural life
Australia Work Permit Visa Process:
Y-Axis has extensive experience with helping individuals secure an Australian Work Visa. The key documents necessary to apply for this visa include:
- Evidence of English proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Provide educational and employment documentation
- Health insurance
Typically, the work visa take 2-5 months to be processed. A Y-Axis Work Visa Expert will work with you to create a thorough and comprehensive visa application to increase your chances of success.
How long can you stay in Australia on a Working Visa?
You can stay in Australia for 12 months to 4 years depending on the category of your Work Visa. If it is under the RSMS or ENS, you can stay indefinitely as long as you remain sponsored under these schemes.
What are the requirements to work in Australia?
The requirements to work in Australia through the Skilled Visa are:
- You must be below 45 years when you apply
- You must possess adequate ability in the English language for working in Australia, minimum a competent level
- Your nominated skilled occupation suiting your qualifications and skills must be found on the SOL
- Your skills must be assessed by the assessing authority in Australia designated to assess your nominated occupation before you apply
- You must have reasonably good health and get your health assessed by a panel doctor by undergoing a medical examination
- You must have good character and this also will be assessed
• You must pass the Points test with a minimum of 65 points
How much IELTS score is required by Nurses for Australia?
Candidates can get admission in Canberra (Capital Territory) and Melbourne (Victoria) in July and February. This is if they have an overall band score of 6.5 in IELTS Academic and minimum of 6. They will get direct registration with Australia Nursing Board on completion of this course. Candidates will then become qualified to work in Australia.
Candidates can get admission in Brisbane in February only and Perth (Western Australia) in July and February. This is if they have an overall band score of 6 in IELTS Academic and a minimum of 5. They will get direct registration with Australia Nursing Board if they enhance their IELTS bands score to 7 from 6. This is with 7 in Speaking and Writing and 6.5 in Reading and Listening. Candidates will then become qualified to work in Australia.
Candidates can get admission in Sydney (New South Wales) and Brisbane (Queensland) in July and February and Hobart (Tasmania) Darwin (Northern Territory) in February only. This is if they have an overall band score of 6.5 in IELTS Academic and minimum of 6. They will get direct registration with Australia Nursing Board if they enhance their IELTS bands score to 7 from 6. This is with 7 in Speaking and Writing and 6.5 in Reading and Listening. Candidates will then become qualified to work in Australia.
The annual Tuition Fees will be AU $ 16000.
How can I get Work Permit for Australia from India?
The process for applying for Australia Work Visa from India is as follows:
- Obtain the required bands’ score in IELTS
- Obtain skills assessment results from an appropriate authority
- Select a suitable occupation for nominating from SCOL/SOL of Australia
- Obtain the essential sponsorship/nomination if you are applying for a Sponsored Visa
- You must apply for suitable skilled Visa for Australia PR, i.e. Subclass 190, 189, etc
- Score at least 65 points according to the Australian points-based system, nevertheless, higher your score, higher your chances of obtaining PR Visa
- If you receive the invitation to apply for a Visa, then you must apply within 60 days
• Obtain the essential character and health certifications
Is IELTS mandatory for Australian Work Visa?
IELTS is the key language test whose score is considered as evidence of your proficiency in the English language. This is if you are immigrating to Australia from India or from another nation. You must have good IELTS score as English is the primary language of Australia.
IELTS is the basic requirement for applicants of Australia Work Visa. Many professional organizations, industries, and companies consider IELTS score for selecting a candidate. Thus, IELTS is a crucial factor in obtaining a job in Australia.
How long does it take to get a Work Visa for Australia?
The Australia Work Visa processing times will again depend on the category of Visa that you have applied. It will also depend on other factors that include:
- The time that is taken for verification of your details
- Any additional clarification/requirement sought by the authorities
Nevertheless, it will usually take around 6 to 12 months for processing your Work Visa.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.