Work In The US As A Specialty Worker:
The US H1B Visa is one of the most popular ways to work in the US. It is a visa that must be applied for by an employer on behalf of a specialist employee. Since the visa is granted to specialists, typically applicants hold at least a Bachelor’s degree and are from fields such as IT, finance, architecture, medicine, science etc. Y-Axis helps employers with filing for H1B petitions for their employees. We also help employees from across the world get hired by companies likely to sponsor them for an H1B visa.
US H1B Visa Details:
The H1B Visa is one of the most competitive visas to apply for. Due to there being an annual visa cap, there is a huge demand from US employers applying for this visa. Additionally, since it is a route to a Green Card, it is one of the best visas to apply to work in the US.
Under the H1B, successful petitioners can:
- Live and work in the US
- Extend the stay in the US
- Change employers during H-1B status
- Stay with their dependent spouse & children (aged under 21) in the US
The H1B is a point based visa system and you need a minimum of 12 points for your application to be assessed. You must have:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree from the US (or an equivalent in your country)
- Or 12 years work experience
- Or a mix of education and work experience
You are awarded points as follows:
- 3 points for every 1 year of college studies
- 1 point for every 1 year of work experience
Once you score a minimum of 12 points, your H1B petition can then be prepared.
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
The H1B visa requires the highest quality of documentation in order to give your petition a chance at success. Y-Axis has the knowledge and experience to ensure your application is thorough and meets all benchmarks. Our teams assist with:
- To work at a branch, parent, affiliate, or subsidiary of the current employer
- Job Search Assistance in the US
- Preparing your documentation
- Complete Application Processing
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing
The H1B Visa is a life-changing opportunity for anyone looking to work in the US. Y-Axis can help you make the most of this opportunity with our end-to-end support that starts with helping you find a job, applying for a visa, applying for a PR and more. Talk to us today to discover how we can help you.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.