The following countries currently offer migration:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
Immigration rules keep changing & new options are available frequently. If the country of your choice is not on the list above, please E-mail us& we will evaluate you for that country.
There are many types of permanent residency options.
Listed below are the popular ones. Most options offer a long term visa for the applicant, his spouse and children. The visa can be converted to citizenship in most cases. Free Education for children, healthcare & retirement benefits & visa free travel are some of the reasons people choose to immigrate.
- Points Based
- Most people below the age of 51 years old, with an occupation (listed on each country’s list), 2+ years of work experience & good English / French are eligible for this
- It is the most popular way of settling overseas
State/Territory/Province Sponsored Immigration
- Similar to skilled immigration
- Occupation must be listed on the state list
- Long term visa converted to PR & citizenship
Employer based immigration
- Very popular option for most countries
- Candidates who find a full time job & an employer overseas are eligible for this visa
Y-Axis offers job search services to help candidates market themselves to overseas employers. We have a high success rate & have been very successful with this. For more information, please click here.
- Some countries offer permanent residency anyone who has a parent, brother, sister, uncle, aunt or first cousin overseas
- The sponsoring relative needs to be an citizen or a permanent resident of that country
- Many countries offer a temporary or PR visa in exchange for an investment
- Investment amounts can range from $50,000 to $500,000 or more
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.