Hungary Tourist Visa
If you are planning to visit Hungary on a tourist visa, then you must know the visa requirements.
You will need a short-term visa to visit Hungary which is valid for 90 days. This short-term visa is also known as the Schengen visa. As you may be aware the Schengen visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement. Hungary is one of the countries under the Schengen agreement.
With a Schengen visa you can travel to and stay in Hungary and all the other 26 Schengen countries.
Eligibility requirements to apply for tourist visa:
- A valid passport whose validity will exceed the duration of the visa you apply for by three months
- Old passports if any
- Passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed application form
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings and a detailed plan of your activities during the duration of your stay in Hungary
- Copy of tour ticket
- Proof of having enough finances to support your travel and stay in the country
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Proof of income tax returns
- Proof of having a valid medical insurance
- Invitation letter containing the address and phone number of the family member or sponsor.
- An approved and signed letter from a local town hall or any other competent government.
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements and have the required travel documents. Ensure that you pay the required fees for the visa
Here are the details of the visa fees for different categories:
|Child (6-12 years)||Rs.11578|
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.