Quick & Efficient – Start Your Visit Visa Process Today
If you wish to visit a country as a tourist or for business or even to visit family and friends living there, then you must apply for a visit visa.
You will have to apply for either a tourist visa or a business visa based on the purpose of your visit.
Tourist visas are issued to tourists who want to visit a country for a vacation or for sightseeing. These visas have a limited validity period and do not allow the foreign visitor to conduct any business while in the country. However, the application procedure, eligibility requirements and the required documents can vary from country to country.
For conducting client meetings, attending conferences, visiting on-site, or conducting sales meetings, the business visa is usually the best option. The majority of business visas allow you to:
Stay in the country for a while
Carry out commercial and financial transactions
Set up a temporary office
Travel in that country
Top options for visit overseas
If you wish to visit Europe then you will have to apply for the Schengen visa. The Schengen Visit visa allows nationals of non-European countries to visit Schengen countries in Europe for up to 90 days within a 6 months period.
The Schengen visa is valid in all European countries that are part of the Schengen agreement. The Schengen tourist visa is a temporary visa for individuals looking to travel to European countries belonging to the Schengen zone.
If you are a non-European national, you can stay in the Schengen nations for up to 90 days within the visa’s six-month validity period.
- You do have to apply for a separate visa in any of the Schengen nations.
- You have three months before your anticipated travel to apply for this visa.
- In countries covered by the visa, you can enjoy free transit in international transit sections of airports.
If you want to visit the United States for a vacation or to see family and friends, you’ll need to apply for a US visit visa.
If you plan to visit the United States for business for a short length of time, you will need a B1 visa.
The B-2 visa is a non-immigrant visa in the United States. This tourist visa to the United States allows visitors to visit the country for a limited time.
When in the United States, B-visa holders with both B1 and B2 visas can participate in the following activities:
Visit the country for a vacation.
Explore the country’s numerous cities.
Pay a visit to their friends or relatives.
Go for medical treatment available in the country.
UK Standard Visitor Visa
The UK visit visa also known as the Standard Visitor Visa is used by almost everyone to visit the UK.
The standard visitor visa has replaced the following visas to the UK
- Family Visitor visa
- General Visitor visa
- Child Visitor visa
- Business Visitor visa, including visas for academics, doctors and dentists
- Sports Visitor visa
- Entertainer Visitor visa
- Prospective Entrepreneur visa
- Private Medical Treatment Visitor visa
- Approved Destination Status (ADS) visa
This visa allows you to stay for up to six months. If you’ve come to the UK for private medical treatment, you can prolong your stay by paying additional fees.
If you’re in the country for an academic program, you can extend your stay.
You can apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa with a duration of 2, 5, or 10 years if you need to stay longer in the nation. During each visit, you can stay for a maximum of 6 months.
Australia Visit Visa
Australia offers multiple types of visit visas based on your purpose of visit and you can apply for visit visas under Subclass 600/601/651/444/461/417 and 462.
Individuals, friends, and businesspeople visiting Australia use the Australia tourist visa to promote short-term travel and tourism. There are three types of visas available:
Tourist visitor: This is for someone who comes to Australia for travel or to see friends and relatives. This is open to anyone from all across the world, including Australia.
Business visitor: For businesspeople who need to travel for a short period of time to do business, negotiate, or attend events. You must submit your application from somewhere other than Australia.
Sponsored family visitor: Family members who are not Australian citizens or permanent residents who are sponsored for a visit visa by an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Parents of Australian citizens and Permanent Residents are granted longer-term visitor visas to Australia.
- A passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of travel is required
- Photocopy of the passport’s bio page
- A copy of the two-way tickets must be submitted at the time of application
- Evidence of financial resources through the most recent bank statement
- Invitation letter from a sponsor/friend/family member in the overseas country
- Statement of the sponsor’s/friend’s/finances in the overseas country
- A copy of the sponsor’s passport
- If you are married to an overseas national, you will need a marriage certificate
- In the case of minors, the parents’ birth certificates and marriage certificates are required
HOW Y-AXIS CAN HELP YOU?
- Identifying the best strategy to get your visit visa
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on papers to be presented
- Help in filling of forms
- Review of all your papers before their submission
Applying for a visa can be intimidating. Y-Axis has the knowledge, experience and robust processes to help you navigate complex visa procedures with greater confidence. We have a high success rate and best-in-class service.
Cover letter, Forms & Document Checklist
Submission/Collection of documents
Choose Your Country
Why choose us?
High Success Rate
Y-Axis has helped thousands of applicants successfully file their visit visa applications
Our team has years of experience and a track record of success in every type of visa process
You will be assigned a dedicated Y-Axis counsellor to help you in your process
Our centralised document repository securely stores all your documents in one place, making the visa process faster
How long does it take to get a Tourist Visa?
The processing times for a Tourist Visa is diverse based on the nation that is offering it. It also depends on the nationality of the applicant. For example, it takes around 3 to 5 days to 1 to 2 weeks or longer for processing the US Tourist Visa.
Generally, an Australian tourist visa takes approximately 20 days from the date of submission. As you may be asked to send further papers, there may be delays.
For a US visa application to be approved, it takes from 3 to 5 weeks. After processing, the applicant will receive a positive reply to their application and the document will be delivered by the consulate. The visa may take up to two additional working days to be delivered.
Usually, for a Canada Tourist Visa processing period, the duration can range from a few days to a few weeks. The processing period is just 12 days if you apply from inside Canada.
For the UK, if you intend to travel on 15 June, you can apply from 16 March onwards. When you apply from outside of the UK, you can get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
How do you get a Tourist Visa?
The process to obtain a Tourist Visa is as follows:
- Fill the Electronic Tourist Visa Application form
- Make a payment of the fee for Visa application
- Schedule appointment for the Visa interview at the Embassy
- Attend the Visa interview at the Embassy on the scheduled time and date
How much does a Visitor Visa cost?
The cost of a Tourist Visa is diverse based on the nation that is offering it. For example, the US Tourist Visa application costs 160 USD.
What are the requirements for a Tourist Visa?
The requirements of a Tourist Visa are as follows:
- Completely filled Visa application form
- Uploading photographs digitally as per the specification
- A passport that has a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of intended departure to India
- Photocopy of the bio page of the Passport
- Copy of the two-way tickets that must be submitted at the time of application
- Evidence of monetary resources – latest bank statement
- Invitation letter from sponsor/friend/ family in overseas
- Financial statement of the sponsor/friend/ family in overseas
- Copy of passport of the sponsor
- Marriage certificate if married to the overseas national
- Birth certificate and marriage certificate of parents in case if minors
Is it compulsory to have an itinerary when you apply for a tourist visa?
Most countries do not require you to submit an itinerary when you submit your visa but countries like China require a detailed itinerary. Chinese authorities require you to provide details for your every day of your trip. Other countries can ask you to provide proof of your flight bookings or hotel booking before issuing a travel visa.
What are the differences between a Tourist visa and a Business visa?
A tourist visa is issued for the purpose of visiting a country for leisure or sightseeing activities. They allow the visa holder to stay in the country for a limited period.
Business visas on the other hand are issued to help travelers engage in business related activities. They too have a limited validity. Each country has specific definition of what activities are allowed under a business visa.
What is a visit visa?
A visit visa, often known as a tourist visa, is provided for the purpose of visiting a nation for the purpose of leisure or sightseeing. They permit the visa holder to remain in the nation for a set length of time.
How long can you stay in a country with a visit visa?
The length of stay varies depending on the country. The stay can last anything from 90 days to six months.
What are all the countries that I can travel to on a Schengen visa?
Schengen visa is valid for the following countries-Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Poland, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Czech Republic, Sweden, Lichtenstein, Latvia, Malta, Slovenia, Portugal, Italy, Slovakia, Lithuania, and Estonia.
You cannot apply for a Schengen visa in any country; instead, you must apply in the mission or embassy of the country where you plan to spend the most time. If determining this is difficult, particularly if you are taking a cruise or a bus tour, you can apply for a visa for the country where you will be arriving first. This is assuming you spend the same amount of time in each country you are visiting.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.