Settle Abroad With Your Family

Migration has become a common phenomenon in recent times with more people willing to move away from their country and settle down in another country. People today are willing to move abroad for work, study or for better quality of life.

The reasons for moving abroad differs from person to person but the primary motive to migrate can be either for employment, studies, a better quality of life or just to expand one’s horizons.

The benefits of migrating to another country often outnumber the disadvantages. It gives opportunities to live in a new environment, meet new people and experience a different culture. It provides opportunities to learn a new language. Besides this, migration gives an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.

Every year, thousands of people turn to Y-Axis to achieve their global ambitions. Our knowledge, expertise and experience in global immigration practices makes us the first choice for individuals and families seeking to build a new life abroad.


At Y-Axis we don’t sell, we counsel. We help our clients discover the best country for them and give them unbiased advice on their best migration options. Our immigration counsellors work with you to understand your preferences, identify the countries that offer you the highest chance of successful migration and the best future prospects, and then help you with your migration process. We are up-to-date with the latest immigration laws and policies and offer you timely, accurate advice to make the right immigration decision.

Why Migrate Abroad?

Settling abroad in one of the world’s leading countries is one of the most life changing things you can do. Some of the biggest reasons people settle abroad are:

  • Better salary and job prospects
  • Greater standard of living
  • More stable political environment
  • Vibrant multicultural cities
  • Better healthcare and education environment
  • Better life for children
  • Bring more members of their family abroad

Migration is a highly technical process. Our Evaluation Experts analyze your profile to help you make an informed decision. Your Eligibility Evaluation report contains:

  • immigration consultant
  • best immigration consultantsCOUNTRY
  • immigration servicesOCCUPATION
  • immigration expertsDOCUMENTATION
  • immigration agent

Y-axis IMMigration Process
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
  • Document checklist
  • Complete migration processing & application processing
  • Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing
  • Guidance on acquiring the specific police clearance certificate
  • Assistance with medicals
  • Updates & follow-up with the Embassy
  • Visa interview preparation – if required
  • English (IELTS/PTE) coaching*
  • Accommodation assistance*
  • Relocation orientation*
  • Job search assistance*

*These services are provided at an additional cost.

Who can migrate?

Generally, most of the countries look for applicants, who are skilled in their occupation with atleast 3+ years of experience, possessing a bachelor’s degree or higher qualification, also who prove their proficiency in the English language through various internationally recognized tests.  Further for a few countries where applicants have blood relatives already residing or applicants having an offer of employment from an employer in the migrating country will be preferred.

Which country gives easy PR for Indian?

Canada offers easy PR Visa for skilled Indian workers.

Which is the best country to migrate from India?

The best nations to immigrate to from India are:

  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Finland
  • Norway
  • Germany

Let us look at the reasons why each of these countries are popular destinations for migrants.


Australia has favorable factors such as a thriving economy which means more job opportunities. Australia promises a better quality of life and a multicultural society where there is peace and harmony.

The PR visa of Australia has a validity of five years. With a PR visa, you can move into Australia along with your family. You can apply for citizenship after living in Australia for three years with a PR visa.


The immigrant-friendly policies of Canada and the government’s encouragement of migrants to come and settle here has made it a popular migrant destination.  Canada promises a comfortable lifestyle and the right living conditions. There are numerous job opportunities and the promise of personal freedom.

The validity of a PR visa is five years which can later be renewed.

 As a PR visa holder, you can apply for Canadian citizenship in the future. You can live, work and study anywhere in Canada and you will be eligible for healthcare and other social benefits enjoyed by Canadian citizens


Finland offers a high quality of life. It has been ranked the “Happiest Country in the World” for the third year in a row. Residents of the country can benefit from universal healthcare and a successful public-school system. The working conditions here are well regulated. The country offers a safe and secure environment.


Norway has a high standard of living and is known to be one of the world’s most expensive nations. Yet, with a slightly higher average income than the rest of the world, it is also considered one of the happiest countries in the world.


Germany offers free healthcare and education for residents, and German cities are consistently among the ‘Most Livable Cities of the World’. The shortage of skilled workers is generating opportunities for immigrants in many industries. The country offers one of the quickest visa decisions. It is western Europe’s most populous country and Europe’s largest economy. When you migrate to Germany, you get access to the whole European union.

What is the easiest country to immigrate to?

The nations that are easiest to immigrate to are:

  • Canada
  • Australia
  • Singapore
  • Germany
  • United Arab Emirates
What is the country with the most immigrants?

Below are the top 10 nations with most immigrants*:

  1. The US – 46,627,102
  2. Germany – 12,005,690
  3. Russia – 11,643,276
  4. Saudi Arabia 10,185,945
  5. The UK – 8,543,120
  6. The UAE – 8,095,126
  7. Canada – 7,835,502
  8. Australia – 7,787,057
  9. France – 7,784,418
  10. Spain – 5,947,106

(*Based on UN Report entitled “Trends in International Migration”)

What documents do I need?

For the PR process, they require identity, qualification, experience, and proof of income, taxation, settlement funds, English language and other documents. The documentation differs from country to country and specific documentation might be required in few cases at various stages. In addition, few countries require Police Clearance Certificates and applicants may have to undergo health examinations as well.

How much funding balance should I show?

Normally it depends upon the country where you want to migrate and the visa type you are applying, for a few countries it is not a mandatory requirement to show the settlement funds. There are many countries which have it as a mandatory requirement as they basically want to know whether the applicant is aware of the cost of living and have sufficient funds to survive in the new country without depending upon the Government. This is again a basic requirement for a few countries where the visa type is specific to the state or region or the visa is being sponsored by the state or region.

What other information does my migration application ask for?

Basic demographic information, in addition to its information relating to qualifications, experience, English language scores, any other country residence information, dependents information, any relatives or friends information staying in the new country, health and character information.

Can I apply from inside the country I want to migrate to for my PR or must I be abroad?

Earlier there used to be a condition that once the PR is granted the applicant(s) need to move out of the country & reenter. However now this has been relaxed by most of the countries, they are simply making the changes to the visa type and applicant(s) can remain in the new country as per the PR guidelines.

Do I need to deposit my passport with the embassy?

Countries like Australia don’t need the passport to be deposited with the embassy. However few countries it is a mandatory requirement, it depends upon the country which you want to migrate and visa type you are applying.

Is there a visa interview? What kinds of questions are asked?

It completely depends upon the visa type you are applying and the country you want to migrate, few countries it is a mandatory requirement to attend an interview as a part of the process. Normally they want to know the purpose for migration or visit and whether the intentions of the applicant are genuine, they check whether the applicant is meeting the requirements, also whether he/she will be able to survive in the migrating country without any sort of assistance.

What are the costs?

Costs will depend upon the country you are applying & the visa type; normally there will be a visa fee in the migrating country’s currency, an applicant will have bear the other costs like migration agent fee, notary charges, courier charges, English language test charges, nomination & other authorities fee, in few instances like Parent Migration they might ask for security deposits as a part of assurance of support. 

How long does it take to migrate?

Normally countries like Australia or Canada take 8-12 months or more, it differs from country to country. As per our experience in most of the cases, the duration of the process depends upon the way an applicant has planned his/her migration and willing to bank proactively on the favorable conditions, like how well the applicant is preparing in advance the documentation and other aspects of the process for the next stages. Again it differs from case to case basis & the type of the visa. We need to also understand that the applicant will not have any control on the timelines of the various authorities, however, he/she can definitely control the time consumption in filing the applications from his/her side.

Who all from my family can I take with me if I hold a PR visa?

Normally many countries allow spouse & children to be included as a part of the PR visa. Few countries might allow parents of the main applicant as well. After migrating on a PR many countries allow the PR holder to sponsor the close relatives who are eligible to migrate, take parents.

Can I work anywhere in my new country once I get my PR?

This again depends upon the type of the visa an applicant is planning to migrate; few types of visas though they are PR visas will restrict the applicant to work; study and live only in a specified state or region initially may be 2-3 years. Normally many countries have PR visas which allow an applicant to live across the country.

Can I study anywhere in my new country once I get my PR?

This depends upon the type of the visa under which an applicant is planning to migrate; few types of visas though they are PR visas will restrict the applicant to work, study and live only in a specified state or region for some initial duration like 2-3 years. Normally many countries have PR visas which allow an applicant to study across the country.

Can my spouse also work?

Many countries are issuing the same type of visa to all the dependents included in the PR application, if they get the same visa then automatically it will allow the spouse to enjoy the same rights which are applicable for the main applicant. This applicant needs to check before he/she starts the process.

Will I still retain my Indian passport?

Countries like the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Italy etc. allow dual citizenship, wherein you can be a citizen of 2 or more countries. In case of countries like India, Singapore, Austria, Saudi Arabia etc. their constitution doesn’t allow dual citizenship, you cannot get Indian Passport or voting rights if you are a citizen of any other country.  However, if an applicant wants to be only on a PR in the migrating country can continue his/her citizenship with India.

Can I take my pets with me?

Countries like Australia, Canada, and the UK etc. allow bringing pets at an extra cost. The pets should have been vaccinated; few countries will not allow directly being imported, they need to be parked for few days or months in defined countries, after meeting the standards they will allow the pets into the migrating country’s quarantines for testing, subsequently, the pets are reunited with the owners.

Is there a medical test?

Many countries have made it mandatory to have a medical examination done before issuing the PR visa. Normally as a part of the examination process, they check if the applicant is free from the contagious diseases, he/she is possessing good health condition and don’t need assistance or will not depend upon the society or government or will not depend upon their health care system.

How can I find a job in my new country?

Applicants holding a PR will definitely have an advantage and will be preferred by the employers. There are many international job sites like where an applicant can post the profiles and get in touch with prospective employers. It is advisable to have a job before entering the new country so that applicants don’t have to face any problems in getting a job in the new country. The applicant can go for job search services provided by various organizations like Y-Axis and others.

If my PR application is approved, when should I arrive in the country?

Generally many countries advice applicants to make the initial entry before the expiry of health & character certificates already submitted as a part of the PR process. For countries like Australia, they specify in the grant the initial entry date before which all the applicants included in the visa should make first entry.

What is a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)?

Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is issued to Indian Passport holders when they apply for immigration, residential status, employment, or a long-term visa. People going abroad on a Tourist or Visit visa do not require a PCC.

Which countries have made it mandatory to submit PCC?

You will have to submit a PCC if you intend migrating to the U.S.A., the U.K. or Australia. Do note that you do not need a PCC for a Tourist visa.

Easiest country to migrate from India

The easiest country to migrate from India is Canada owing to its immigration friendly policies. The country’s rapid economic development offers numerous job opportunities and the shortage of skills and lack of manpower to contribute to their development is forcing the government to take in more migrants.

Apart from this, the country offers a better quality of life, social security benefits and free education and health care which make it an attractive option for migrants to settle here with a PR visa. 

Canada offers various immigration programs through which you can apply for a PR visa, but each program has its individual eligibility requirements and application procedure. Some popular programs for getting the PR visa are:

  • Express Entry Program
  • Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
  • Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP)

Each immigration program has its own set of criteria. Here are some common general requirements for applicants:

  • Above 18 years of age
  • Must have the minimum educational qualifications equal to higher secondary education in Canada
  • Must have the minimum marks in language proficiency tests such as IELTS or CLB
  • Have at least one year of work experience
  • Applicants with a valid job offer are given high priority

Points System

Canada follows a points-based system to determine whether you qualify for the PR visa. Based on the details you provide; your profile will be ranked on the following criteria and you will be given points:

  • Age
  • Education
  • Work experience
  • Language ability
  • Adaptability
  • Arranged employment
Best country to migrate from India

The best country to migrate from India is Canada which has a long history of welcoming immigrants and facilitating their integration into Canadian society.

A look at the influx of immigrants in the country since 2001 indicates that it has been between 221,352 and 262,236 immigrants per annum.

The influx of immigrants has peaked since 1993 and it continues to grow. More than 90 percent of immigrants tend to settle down in and around large cities such as Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal.

Canada plans to continue its policy of welcoming immigrants to the country while acknowledging their contribution to the country’s economic growth.

Canada has a systematic and well-regulated process for migrants wanting to move to the country on a PR visa. The validity of a PR visa is five years which can later be renewed.

The PR visa does not make you a citizen of Canada, you are still a citizen of your native country.  As a PR visa holder, you can enjoy the following benefits:

  • Can apply for Canadian citizenship in the future
  • Can live, work and study anywhere in Canada
  • Eligible for healthcare and other social benefits enjoyed by Canadian citizens

Protection under Canadian law

Quick Eligibility Check for Points Tested Immigration Visa

Get Latest Immigration Updates

Visa Resources

  • Successes
    1 million
  • Counseled
    10 Million+
  • Experts
    Since 1999
  • Offices
  • TEAM
  • CRM
    WORLD'S #1
    #1 CX
speak to a counsellor
Get started

We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.

I accept the terms & conditions.