Build A New Life In Canada
Multicultural Canada is one of the world’s best destinations for migrants. Its cosmopolitan cities, stable economy and high quality of life make it one of the best countries to live in. Canada also has a huge demand for migrants and has opened its doors to individuals with the skills and talent to give it a global edge. As India’s #1 immigration consultant Y-Axis has the experience and credibility to help you with your Canada immigration process.
Why Migrate To Canada?
- Huge demand for skilled immigrant talent
- Less rigorous immigration process compared to other English speaking nations
- Free healthcare and education for permanent residents
- Safe, comfortable country with welcoming people
- Vibrant cities that are home to migrants from multiple countries
Canada Immigration Process
Canada has one of the world’s most forward thinking immigration programs. There are multiple programs by which one can apply to migrate to Canada. These include:
- Migration to Canada through Express Entry program
- Migrate to Canada through the Quebec Selected Workers Program
- Migrate to Canada through Provincial Nominee program
- Migrate to Canada as an entrepreneur/self-employed person
- Migration programs for family and caregivers of the applicant
- Migrate to Canada as an Investor
The list of programs is dynamic and can change at any point of time. Each of these programs comes with its own set of application criteria and is designed for different types of applicants. Y-Axis helps applicants in making the right decision to migrate to Canada by helping them choose the right program and assisting them throughout their migration program. Our experienced counsellors will be with you at every step of the way as you plan and navigate your migration journey.
Who Is Eligible To Apply To Canada?
While each program to migrate to Canada has different criteria, there are a few things in common. Canadian immigration officials will typically assess migration applications based on:
- Educational profile
- Professional profile
- Your IELTS score
- French language skills if migrating to Quebec
- References & legal documentation
- Canadian employment documentation
This is not an exhaustive list and subject to change. Talk to a Y-Axis counsellor to assess your eligibility and increase your chances of migrating to Canada.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.