Work And Settle In Canada In 6 Months Or Fewer
The Canada Express Entry Program is a points based immigration program for professionals looking to settle in Canada. It awards points to professionals based on skills, experience, Canadian employment status and provincial/territorial nomination. The higher your points, the greater your chances of receiving an invitation to Apply (ITA) for Permanent Residency in Canada. Typically PR applications submitted through this route are processed in 6 months or fewer. Take advantage of this lucrative program with Y-Axis. We are the leading authority on Canadian migration and can help you plan every step of your immigration process.
Canada Express Entry Program Detail
The Express Entry program has streamlined immigration for professionals and made the process more transparent. Key details of the program are:
- This is an online program which has no cap on applicants and is open throughout the year
- The program applies only to Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Traders Program, and Canadian Experience Class Immigration Program
- You must submit an Expression of Interest and apply as an applicant under any type of job mentioned in Skill Types 0, A and B
- Your profile will be evaluated based on points and will be placed in the applicant pool
- Canadian provinces and employers will access this pool and find talent to meet their needs
- The highest points holders are sent an Invitation to Apply for PR
- The number of ITAs issued is based on the Annual Immigration Level
Eligibility For Express Entry Program:
The Canada Express Entry Program relies on a points-based system to evaluate applicants. The main objective of this system is to identify applicants who have the highest chance of succeeding after they migrate to Canada. The points scale has a maximum score of 1200 and evaluates you and your spouse (if any) on your:
- The highest level of education
- Online registration CAD: 300 non-refundable (4 weeks)
- Language skills
- Canadian work experience
- Other work experience
- Skill transferability
- Other factors
How Y-Axis Can Help?
Y-Axis is the immigration consultant of choice for serious applicants for Canada immigration. Our thorough process and end-to-end support ensure you take the right action at every step. We help you with:
- Qualification / Education Assessment
- Customized Document Checklist and critical document templates
- Guidance on key documentation requirements
- Filing of an online application form to create a profile for Invitation
- IELTS Guidance document
- Reference letter Templates
- Self Declaration Templates
Additionally, we also help our clients increase their chances with IELTS/TOEFL coaching and overseas job search services. Talk to us to evaluate your chances and take an informed decision.
How many points are required for Canada Express Entry?
Applicants of Canada Express Entry must score at least 67 points out of 100. This is based on their Language Proficiency, Work Experience, Education, Age, etc. Only then they can qualify for the FSWP – Federal Skilled Worker Program under Express Entry. The requirement of 67 points remains unchanged in 2019.
What documents are required for Canada Express entry?
Documents are not required to be uploaded while creating a profile in the Express Entry. However, you may need information from a few or all of the below documents:
- Travel document or passport
- Results of the language test
- ECA report (Education Credential Assessment) if
- You are submitting the application through the FSWP (Federal Skilled Workers Program) or
- You want to obtain points for education obtained overseas
- Nomination from a province if you have one
- Written employment offer from a Canadian employer if you have one
You will have to upload the copies of the above documents if you are offered an invitation to apply for Canada PR Visa. Majority of the applicants will also have to upload the below:
- Proof of funds
- Medical exams
- Police certificates
How can I apply for Canada Express Entry?
The Canada Express Entry is a digital system that manages PR Visa applications from skilled workers.
Step # 1: Find out if you are eligible
There are 2 methods by which you can assess your eligibility for a program in the Express Entry:
- Answer some queries to determine if you fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria
- Go through the exhaustive details of each program
Step # 2: Prepare the documents
You will require documents such as results of language test to demonstrate that you meet the criteria for Express Entry. It takes a long time to get some documents and you must get them ready as soon as possible.
Step # 3: Submit the profile
You will have to offer diverse detail regarding yourself in the Express Entry profile. IRCC will enter you in the pool of candidates if you are qualified. Then it will rank you in the Express Entry pool based on a scheme of points. Your score will be determined by the information you offer in your profile.
Step # 4: Receive an ITA and apply for PR Visa
IRCC will send ITAs – Invitations to Apply to the highest scoring candidates in the pool. You have 60 days for submission of your PR application if you obtain an ITA. Majority of the applications that are complete with all the required documents are processed within six months or even earlier.
What is the minimum IELTS score required for Canada Express Entry?
The test results score in IELTS is a crucial requirement for creating a profile and submitting Expression of Interest. This is in the Canada Express Entry System. The applicants must have minimum CLB 7 (Canadian Language Benchmark) in the test for English language proficiency. This is as per the Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
What is the next step after receiving ITA from Canada through Express Entry?
The applicant who receives an ITA must fill the application forms and upload the required documents. This is according to the checklist issued by IRCC. They must then obtain police clearance, medical reports, and pay the specified fees. The specified funds must be shown by them and the application must be submitted within 60 days.
Should I apply for Canada PR or Express Entry through a consultant or on my own?
You are free to apply for Express Entry or Canada PR on your own. However, there are innumerable pathways for PR, several documents required, and specific rules. It is advisable that you avail services of reputed Immigration Consultants to maximize the success rate of your application
Is IELTS Compulsory for Spouse under Express Entry PR Visa for Canada?
Canada PR Visa does not mandate that the IELTS score of the spouse has to be offered by the applicant. However, if offered, this will incur extra points to the principal applicant.
What does it take to get Canadian PR without a job offer via Express Entry?
The applicant is required to secure at least 67 points out of 100. This is based on diverse factors like Language Proficiency, Work Experience, Education, and Age. Other factors include work experience, study, or close relative in Canada who is a Canadian Citizen or PR Visa holder.
Why does Canada accept foreign nationals through express entry?
Express Entry has faster processing times of 6 months or even less for Canada PR Visa applications. It is for skilled overseas immigrants who intend to permanently settle in Canada with family.
Express Entry ensures that candidates who are mainly expected to economically succeed in Canada are able to migrate to the nation. This is rather than those who are just first in the line.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.