Work In Canada As A Skilled Tradesperson
Are you a tradesperson with experience in plumbing, electrical, construction, maintenance, HVAC, agriculture, cooking, bakery or manufacturing works? The Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program invites tradespersons from across the world to come work and settle in Canada. One of the world’s most developed countries, Canada is facing a shortfall of tradespeople and this is your opportunity. Y-Axis can help you identify your approach to this program and assist you at every step of your application.
Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program Details
The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade. As long as you meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as per the National Occupational Classification, and can meet the minimum eligibility criteria, you are in a great position to apply for the FSTP Program. The key features of this program are:
- Get Invited by IRCC with CRS as low as 199
- More than 100 designated trades and occupations
- Applicants are not required to prove their level of education to enter the pool.
- Great opportunity to apply to permanently live and work in Provinces like Ontario, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
The documentation required for the Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program includes:
- Current passport and travel history
- Meet the required language levels
- Must have spent at least 2 out of the past 5 years in your trade
- Your trade must fall under the National Occupationnel Classification list
- While there is no educational requirement having a Canadian education or equivalent foreign credential can improve your Express Entry ranking
- Police clearance certificate
- Other supporting documents
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
Y-Axis offers end-to-end support to help make your application process smoother. Our services include:
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- Job search services
- Relocation and post-landing support in Canada
Y-Axis has helped thousands of individuals work and settles abroad. Rely on our proven processes to help you through your Canada Federal Skilled Trades Program process.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.