Invest And Settle In Australia
With incredible opportunities to explore, Australia is one of the best destinations for business people seeking newer shores. Australia is a hotbed for talent and its unique location makes it a regional economic powerhouse. The Australian Business Innovation & Investment Stream (Provisional) visa (subclass 188) allows entrepreneurs to establish or purchase a business in Australia. It is a path to permanent residency that offers incredible benefits to successful applicants. The investor visa team at Y-Axis is one of the most experienced teams globally. Our deep expertise in immigration processes and successful track record make us the perfect partner for your global foray.
BENEFITS OF SETTING UP BUSINESS IN AUSTRALIA:
- The right to establish a new or develop an existing business, or to invest in Australia
- Unlimited travel in and out of Australia
- Bring family members with you to Australia
- Opportunity to apply for Australian citizenship
- The opportunity to apply for permanent residence through the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)
- It is also possible to extend your visa for a further two years if you have applied and been granted the Subclass 188 visa under the Business Innovation stream
- Ownership of a business with turnover of at least AUD 500,000 for at least 2 of the last 4 fiscal years
- Net personal and business assets of at least AUD 800,000
- Under 55 years of age, unless the nominating state or territory certifies that you will make an exceptional economic benefit
- Meet the pass mark in the Business Innovation and Investment Points test currently 65 points. Points are awarded on
- English language ability
- Experience in business or investment
- Net personal and business assets
- Business turnover
- Special endorsement
- Have an overall successful career in business
What is Investor Visa in Australia?
The Australia Significant Investor Visa was launched by the Government in 2012. It offers a streamlined Australia PR route for HNWIs (High Net Worth Individuals) through investment immigration. It does not offer direct Australia Citizenship. However, Investor Visa holders can apply for Citizenship after 3 to 4 years of residency including 12 months as PR holders.
What is 188 Visa?
The Australia 188 Visa is for individuals with business skills who intend to manage and own an existing or new business in Australia. They can also invest in a territory or state in Australia. It is a provisional Visa and can permit the holders to apply for a PR visa.
How much do I need to invest to get a Business Visa in Australia?
Business owners or successful investors can obtain the Business Investment Visa if they are ready to invest at least AUD 1.5 million in Australia for 4 years.
How much do I need to invest in Australia to get PR / citizenship?
Investors who want to obtain the Australia PR can apply for the Subclass 891 Investor Visa. For obtaining this Visa, they must be ready to invest AUD 1.5 million and must have stayed in Australia for a minimum of 2 out of the last 4 years. They must also be already having the Subclass 160/165 Business Skills Provisional Visa.
What are the eligibility requirements for the Australia Business Innovation stream?
The applicants of the Australia Business Innovation stream must fulfil the below requirements:
- Have nomination
- Have ownership of the business
- Possess business and personal assets of minimum AUD 800,000
- Secure minimum 65 in the test for points
- Be below 55 years of age
- Have a thriving business career
- Must not have involved in activities that are unacceptable
- Possess proficiency in English at the functional level
- Fulfil health and character requirements
- Accept and sign the statement for Australian values
- Must not have a debt owed to the Government of Australia
- Must not have the refusal of previous application or Visa cancellation
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.