Visa Solutions For UK Business Visits
The UK is one of the most vibrant economies in the world. Its role in the global economy makes it one of the top destinations for businesspersons from across the world. In order to visit the UK for business, you need to apply for the Standard Visitor Visa. This is a 6-month visa which you can apply to up to 3 months before you travel. Y-Axis can guide you through the entire UK business visa process with our expert services.
UK Business Visa Details
The UK business visa is a one-time or longer-term visa that allows holders to stay in the UK for up to 6 months at a time. You must apply for this visa if you are visiting the UK for reasons such as:
- You are attending a conference, meeting or training
- You are taking part in a sports activity
- You are looking for funding to start, are over, join or run a UK based business
- Other business activities
- Personal details
- Salary and financial details
- Travel itinerary and travel history
- Proof that you can fund your stay adequately
- Proof that you can pay for your air travel to and from the UK
- Proof that you will leave the UK at the end of the visit
- Proof of the business activities you will be doing in the UK
Requirements for the UK business visa
In order to apply for the visa, you must prove that you:
- Will leave the UK at the end of your visit
- Can support yourself and any dependents for the duration of your trip
- Will be able to pay for your return or onward journey and any other costs relating to your visit
- Have proof of any business or other activities you want to do in the UK, as allowed by the Visitor regulations
However, you cannot use this visa to do paid or unpaid work outside of the scope of your business visa. In case you have a longer-term visa for 2,5 or 10 years, each visit cannot be longer than 6 months. When applying for the popular UK Business Visa, the 6-month standard visitor visa, you will have to pay the visa fees of 95 pounds.
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
With our experience in the UK immigration process, Y-Axis can help you at every step of your visa application journey. Our services include:
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
Talk to us to get your UK business visa process started.
How long does it take to get a UK Business Visa from India?
The maximum time taken to get a UK Business Visa from India can be 15 days if all the required documents are accurately submitted. 3 to 5 days processing times are applicable for Priority Visa applications. 24 hours of processing time is applicable for Super priority applications.
What are the documents required for a UK Business Visa?
The documents required for the UK Business Visa are:
- An original passport that has a minimum validity of 6 months after the expiry of the Visa and 1 old passport if any
- Visa application form filled online
- 2 latest photographs with dimension 35mmX 45mm and not older than 6 months
- Letter of invitation from the firm in the UK
- Blocked air ticket
- Original bank account statement from the bank with turnover for the past 6 months duly signed and stamped by the bank
- Income Tax Returns – ITR for the past 3 years
- Financial documents for the firm in India
- Covering letter from the firm in India
If the applicant is working:
- Payslips for the last 3 months
- Contract of employment
- Original leave letter
If the applicant is self-employed or company owner:
- Registration certificate of the company
- Two letterheads
How many days we can stay in the UK on Business Visa?
You can stay for a maximum of 6 months in the UK on Business Visa. You can apply for an extension of your Visa if your Visa was approved for less than 6 months. This will take the maximum stay period to 6 months.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.