Establish Your Career In Hong Kong
Hong Kong is looking for skilled professionals to sharpen its edge in the global economy. Professionals from fields as diverse as IT, law, finance, creative arts and others are in huge demand in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme opens the doors for you to build your career in Hong Kong’s vibrant economy. With our experience and reach, Y-Axis is your best bet to help you plan and execute your migration journey to Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS Visa) Details
The Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme is a points-based scheme where you need to score
80/195 points in the General Test or 195 Points in the Achievement Based Points Test. The points are calculated based on your age, qualification, work experience, language proficiency and dependants. Under the Scheme you can:
- Enter Hong Kong without holding a job offer
- Settle permanently in Hong Kong
- Work in their chosen field in Hong Kong
- Bring their dependants to Hong Kong
Eligibility criteria for QMAS visa
- First-class degree in Bachelor’s or Master’s level from a recognized university
- Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Age should be between 18-50years
- IELTS/TOEFL exam scores required to prove language proficiency.
- Meet the financial requirements for the immigration process.
- Have the minimum points under General Points Based Test
Points are allotted for factors such as:
- Educational Qualification
- Work Experience
- English Language Skills
- Additional Factors
- Applicants for QMAS need to score 80 points out of 100
The documentation required for the Hong Kong Quality Migrant Admission Scheme includes:
- Current passport and travel history
- Meet the required language levels
- Educational credentials
- Professional credentials
- Your occupation must fall under the Hong Kong Talent List
- Police clearance certificate
- Other supporting documents
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
With our experience in Hong Kong immigration, Y-Axis can assist you with:
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- Job search services
- Relocation and post-landing support in Hong Kong
Talk to us today to understand whether you are eligible for this program and how you can take advantage of this opportunity.
How much time does it take for processing the Hong Kong QMAS Visa?
The visa may take six to eight weeks for processing. The processing time will vary on the type of visa you are applying for and the details regarding your case.
What is the validity of the QMAS visa?
The QMAS visa is valid for one year. You can renew this visa before the one-year period. Requests for extension should be made at least 4 weeks before the duration of your stay expires in the country.