Start Your International Career With Y-Axis
The world is full of opportunities but finding the right one at the right time takes skill. Y-Axis Job Search Services* follow a thorough process to ensure our clients have the highest chance of landing a job abroad# as quickly as possible. Our team of job search experts have cross-industry knowledge and can help you become visible to recruiters across the world.
We currently offer job search services* for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, UAE, Singapore and New Zealand. Talk to us to discover how we can help you.
Important aspects of finding a job abroad#
The first thing to do if you are looking to work abroad is to find a job. Then, you will need to find a sponsor for your visa or apply for your visa. Once you get your visa, you can move to the country.
You can take the help of international job search services* to help you land a job. They will help you with how, when, where to apply, interaction with employers, visa sponsorship and every other detail.
Before you start your international job hunt, you must choose the right jobs and companies; you will also have to find out if companies are willing to sponsor your work visa. Zero in on countries where there are better opportunities for your qualifications and where it is easy to get a visa.
Important steps to find a job abroad#
- Find out if you are eligible to work in your target countries
- Assess if your profile is in demand or not
- Obtain a work permit if you will need one
- Search for jobs
- Make use of social platforms like LinkedIn to apply for jobs
- Research companies where you want to work
- Network with family and friends in the country you wish to work
Y-Axis Job Search Services* Process
Over the years we have fine-tuned our job search services* in order to increase your success rate. Our approach to helping you find a job abroad# consists of:
- Job Search Strategy Report: Our experts create a comprehensive report analysing you and positioning your profile in your target country
- Opportunity research: We identify industry trends and job sources to ensure we attract more job offers for you. We also help you improve and strengthen your profile on different platforms
- Job Applications: We register your profile on various portals and job sites and apply to all relevant job postings on your behalf
At Y-Axis we are committed to helping you find a job abroad#. Our ecosystem of services ensures you always have the support you need, every step of the way. Talk to us to learn more.
How Y-Axis Job Search Services* can help you?
You can approach us directly with your CV or resume, to search for jobs abroad#. As a trusted and verified job consultancy we can provide the support and guidance and give you leads on available job openings based on your profile. You can also search, follow and connect with top recruiters in your domain by directly contacting our job recruiters who hire for openings abroad.
Can I get a job in abroad after MBA?
This will depend on your profile and the demand for your profile in the respective overseas nation. It will also depend on whether you are adequately skilled to qualify for interviews. Register on Overseas Careers websites and apply for jobs. You can evaluate your chances better.
How can I get a job abroad from India?
Below are the possible ways to get a job abroad from India:
- Attend overseas job fairs and walk-ins
- Approach a professional Overseas Job Consultant
- Network with family and friends settled overseas for authentic job referrals
- Look for appropriate job openings in your nation of choice on famous Job Search platforms
- Apply for Post-graduate degree in nations that have high job prospects for students from India
- Join a firm in India that sponsors H-1B Visa or overseas travel
- Visit the Consulate of your dream nation
How do I get a job in a foreign country?
Here we present the pathways to look for overseas job openings:
- Contact an Overseas Recruitment or Job Placement Firm
- Look for jobs on sites of MNCs
- Search for openings on Overseas Job Search websites
- Visit the overseas nation to network and search jobs
- Market your Resume for the overseas nation that you intend to immigrate to
How can an Indian get a job abroad?
Below are the steps for Indian professionals and skilled workers to obtain overseas jobs:
- Evaluate your profile for suitability of specific overseas jobs
- Make a digital Resume by yourself or avail services of Professional Resume Writers
- Market your profile in professional platforms or avail professional Job Search Services
- Search for overseas jobs on online search engines and Overseas Jobs websites
Will it be easy for you to get a job if you study or intern abroad?
It will be easy for you to get a job abroad if you study or intern abroad and it is even better if you can do both at the same time. If you go abroad on a student visa, certain countries like Australia and the UK allow students to work for two to four years after they finish their studies. This post-study work option will help you get valuable references when you start your job hunt.
Some countries even allow students to work part-time when they are studying. This will help you gain valuable work experience.
Studying abroad helps you find internship opportunities or at least make contacts with the companies where you want to work.
What are the most crucial factors of looking for work in a foreign country?
If you want to work in another country, the first step is to find a job. Then you’ll need to either find a visa sponsor or apply for one. You can enter the nation once you have received your visa.
You can use foreign job search services to assist you in finding work. They will assist you with everything from how to apply, when to apply, how to interact with employers, visa sponsorship, and everything else.
Before you begin your international job search, you must first identify suitable positions and firms, as well as determine whether or not companies will sponsor your work visa.
What role can a professional employment consultant play in my job search?
For job opportunities abroad, you can approach a professional job counsellor directly with your CV or résumé. A reputable and verified career consultancy can offer you help and direction, as well as supply you with leads on existing job vacancies that match your qualifications. You can also directly contact job recruiters who hire for positions abroad to search, follow, and connect with top recruiters in your domain.
*Under Job Search Service, we offer Resume Writing, LinkedIn Optimization and Resume Marketing. We do not advertise jobs on behalf of overseas employers or represent any overseas employer. This service is not a placement/recruitment service and does not guarantee jobs.
#Our Registration number is B-0553/AP/300/5/8968/2013 and we provide services at our Registered Center only.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.