Vietnam Tourist Visa
Vietnam is a country in South East Asia on the South China sea that is known for its beautiful beaches, rivers, museums and Buddhist pagodas.
Trekking is a common activity here, particularly in the Sapa mountains and the Cuc Phuong National Park primeval landscape. Other places to visit include the famous Hoi Truong Thong Nhat palace and the Emperor Jade Pagoda.
E-visa for tourists:
A tourist visa is required to visit Vietnam. The single-entry visa is valid for 30 days. Vietnam provides an e-visa facility for citizens of 46 countries including India. The citizens of these countries can apply online for a tourist visa and get their visas. The visa gives them permission to travel to Vietnam.
- Passport with six months validity
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of return ticket
- Bank statement of last three months
- Proof that you have enough finances to fund your visit
Steps to apply for e-visa:
The application for this e-Visa is quite easy. It has three steps:
- STEP 1: Fill out the online application form where you will have to provide details like date of arrival, passport number, name, date of birth, and nationality. The information should match the information on your passport.
- STEP 2: Pay the service fee and government fee online
- STEP 3: Download the Vietnam e-Visa received by e-mail and print it to show it on arrival in Vietnam
You will receive the visa within 3 business days. However, it depends on the processing time that you choose.
The e-visa is a single-entry visa and you can enter the country within the 30 days of its validity period. Tourists should always carry their e-visa during their stay in Vietnam.
It is possible to renew the e-visa once the 30 days have passed in order to extend your stay.
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
Advise you on the required documentation
Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
Fill out the application forms
Review your documents for the visa application
Which should I apply to for visiting Vietnam – visa on arrival or e-Visa?
Depends upon your travel plans. You can apply for the Vietnamese e-Visa if you intend entering Vietnam only 1 time [single-entry] within the 30 days’ validity period.
However, if you are planning on staying in Vietnam beyond 30 days or intend multiple visits, you can apply for a visa on arrival instead.
What is the validity of the e-Visa for Vietnam?
A Vietnamese e-Visa comes with a validity of 30 days.
What is the processing time for a Vietnam e-Visa?
Generally, an e-Visa for Vietnam takes 3 working days for processing.