Then Immigration and Visa resources mentioned above help you in understanding the Visa process with more clarity. Irrespective of the type of visa you are applying for, the above tools help you in drafting a better profile of you which stands apart from other applicants.
Understanding and using the above resources will help in understanding the Australian Immigration Process and all the requisites of an Australian Visa. Your waiting time will drastically be reduced once you start using these resources.
Free Career Counselling –Gives you the various career options that can be availed by you.
Why Study in Canada – Everything relating to your study in Australia like admission, Cost of studying, tuition fees, the pros and cons. Also has info on if you can work there while studying.
Apply to Universities & Colleges – Helps you in choosing the course and institute in which you have plans to study. It also gives other options that might suit your profile.
AUSTRALIA VISA RESOURCES
Get Education Loan – Has information on how to avail a loan towards your education, your eligibility and the documents required.
PTE Coaching Anytime, Anywhere – Helps you choose PTE course with us which are the finest in the industry.
PTE Video Demos –Take a feel of the PTE training quality before you decide to take up with Y-Axis.
Concierge Services – Assists you in the documentation of Visa and Notary as well.
Latest Australian Immigration news – Find all the latest news on Australian Immigration.
Travel across Australia – Informs you everything about Australian visit visa and the documents required.
FIND JOBS IN AUSTRALIA
Quick Eligibility Check – Calculates your eligibility to a work in Australia based on points on profile.
Partner Visa Assessment – Profile assessment based on our evaluation points.
Australia Resume Builder/Resume Guide – Resume writing services that enhance your resume and increase your chances of securing a job.
Resume Marketing Services –Gets your resume all that is required to be eligible for world’s top companies.
PATHWAY TO AUSTRALIA
Why migrate to Australia –Information on migration to Australia. Your eligibility, documents required and various job prospects and also how can Y-Axis help you.
Australia is a popular destination for many reasons. The country ranks among the top countries in the UN Human Development Index. Australia scores high on access to education, high life expectancy and socio-economic progress.
People wanting to migrate to another country for work gather information from relevant sources to find out if it will be worthwhile. They will consider factors such as quality of life or job satisfaction before making a decision. Australia presents a favorable picture which has encouraged people to migrate here. Here are some reasons to migrate here:
- Thriving economy: The country has a thriving economy that has shown steady growth. There is a constant need for people with specialization and skills and the growing economy provides enough job opportunities.
- Numerous visa options: Australia offers numerous visa options for workers. The government issues visas to applicants based on their qualifications or the skillsets that they have. There are visas for temporary or permanent employment and visas sponsored by employers.
[The visa approval takes about 18 months which is quick compared to other countries.
- Skill Select program: To give opportunities to job seekers with specialized skills, the Australian government created the General Skilled Migration (Skill Select) program in 2013. The important subclasses under this program are:
Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189)
Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190)
Skilled Nominated or Sponsored visa (Provisional) (Subclass 489)
Applicants to this program are assessed on a points-based system and can qualify for a visa only if they have the required points. The government regularly updates the list of occupations. You can access their site to find out which skills are in demand.
Check out the Skill Select program and register for the program to be considered for a visa. Your details will be recorded in the Skill select Database. Employers, national and regional governments access this database to find people who can fill their vacancies under the sponsored visa category. If you qualify you will be asked to apply for a skilled visa.
- Recognition of your qualifications: Australian companies value overseas work experience because they believe it brings a fresh perspective to the workplace. Companies here recognize several professional qualifications. If you have these qualifications, you have greater chances to qualify for the Skill Select program.
- Pension benefits: Migrants working and living in Australia are entitled to some pension benefits. If you want to get these benefits you must meet the age and residency requirements. Individuals working in Australia have the benefit of a retirement savings account called the Superannuation Fund.
- Quality of life: Australia offers a better quality of life. Citizens can avail of an efficient healthcare system and a social support system. Apart from this, the population density is very less even in the big cities. Australia has a multicultural society with people from different parts of the world coming and settling here. The pollution-free air and the temperate climate and the natural ecosystems here make it an ideal place to settle down.
- Safe environment: The country has one of the lowest crime rates and an efficient police force. This means a safe and secure environment where you can stay without any worries.
- Opportunities for study: In case you want to improve your educational qualifications, the country offers more than 20,00 courses of study and has over 1,200 educational institutions.
Bring your dependents to Australia – Information on the Dependent Visa to Australia, documents required and how Y-Axis can help you.
Great scope for Businesses to grow – Gives you all the information relating to Australian business visa, documents required and how can Y-Axis help you.
The Australian business visa program helps business owners, senior executives and investors to come here for business purposes and develop new or existing businesses in Australia. This can also be a pathway to permanent residency.
There are two pathways for Business Skills entry to Australia
- If you have a provisional business visa (Business innovation and investment (provisional) visa), you will be eligible for permanent residence after establishing your business
- Business visa applicants with extensive experience (Business talent visa) can be sponsored by a state or territorial government for PR visa
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa
With this visa you can own and manage a business in Australia or conduct a business or investment activity entrepreneurial activity in Australia.
Basic eligibility requirements for this visa stream:
- Submission of your Expression of Interest in SkillSelect
- Nomination from a state or territory government agency or Austrade
- Invitation to apply
The provisional visa program has seven categories:
- Business Innovation Stream- This provisional visa allows you to operate a new or existing business in Australia. You must be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency or Austrade.
- Investor stream- For this, you will require at least AUD 1.5 million in an Australian state or territory and maintain your business and investment activity in Australia.
- Significant investor stream- People willing to invest at least AUD 5 million in Australian investments can apply for this visa. They must be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency or Austrade.
- Business innovation extension stream- With this visa holders of the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa can extend their stay in Australia for 2 more years. For this extension, applicants must have had a Business Innovation stream visa for at least 3 years and must be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency or Austrade.
- Significant investor extension stream- With this visa holders of the Significant Investor stream can extend their stay in Australia for up to 4 more years. For this extension, applicants must have had a Significant Investor stream for at least 3 years and must be nominated by an Australian State or Territory government agency or Austrade.
- Premium Investor stream-This visa requires nomination by Austrade and an investment of at least AUD 15 million in Australian enterprises or in philanthropic contribution.
- Entrepreneur stream-With this visa you can carry out entrepreneurial activities in Australia.
All these visa subcategories have a validity of four years and 3 months.
Steps to apply for a provincial business visa
- You must submit an expression of interest through the Department of home affairs
- Wait for a nomination from a state or territory or from Austrade by waiting for an intimation from them or you can contact them directly
- Once you receive an invitation you can apply for a visa
The business of the visa holder must do any one of the following activities:
- Build business links with international markets
- Generate employment in Australia
Use Australian goods and services
Invest & settle in Australia – Everything about how to settle in Australia by investing, documents required and how Y-Axis can help you.
Sponsor a PR for your parents – All about Parent Immigration Visa, documents required and how Y-Axis can help you.
Australia’s pioneering immigration department has streamlined the application process to reduce processing time. However, a comprehensive and accurate application package is vital to taking advantage of this. With a dedicated Australia migration team Y-Axis has the knowledge and experience to help you file an application with the highest chances of success. Our team of RMA certified professionals in our Australian partner office can assess your application and help you file it with confidence.
Australia offers a Permanent Residency (PR) visa for those willing to settle here. The PR visa is valid for five years and lets you work and live anywhere in the country. With the PR visa, you can settle anywhere in the country with your family. You can apply for citizenship after three years of living under the PR visa.
Step 1: Check the eligibility requirements
Check if you meet the eligibility requirements
Verify if your occupation is present in the list of occupations in demand.
Check if you have the required points based on the points table.
Step 2: English proficiency Test
Check if you have the required proficiency in the English language by taking the specified English language test. Fortunately, the Australian immigration authorities accept scores from various English ability tests like IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, etc. So, you can take any of these tests to obtain the specified score.
Step 3: Select your occupation from the Skilled Occupation List (SOL)
You can select your occupation from three skills list:
- Short-term Skilled Occupation List (SOL)
- Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL)
- Medium and long-term Strategic Skills List (MTSSL)
Step 4: Register your Expression of Interest
The next step is to register an Expression of Interest (EOI) in Australia’s Skill Select website. Provide all the required information in the online application.
Step 5: Get your Invitation to Apply (ITA)
Once you submit your application and if it meets all the requirements then you will get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Australia PR.
Step 6: Submit your PR application
The next step is to submit your PR application. You must submit it within 60 days. The application must have all the supporting documents for processing your PR visa. These documents are your personal documents, immigration documents, and work experience documents.
Step 7: Get your clearance certificates
The next step is to submit your police clearance certificates. After a medical examination, you must submit your medical clearance certificate.
Step 8: Get your visa grant
The last step is getting your visa grant.
AUSTRALIA THE BEST NATION TO WORK
Work Permit documents – Everything about the documents required to get a work permit to Australia and how Y-Axis can help you.
There are different types of visas available, it can be based on your skills or the type of employment you are looking for – permanent or temporary.
There are work visas for:
- Skilled workers
- People participating in specific activities
- Working holiday seekers
- Specialized workers
- Short-term trainees
Apart from this, you can apply for a sponsored visa in which case you will have to find a sponsor or apply to the SkillSelect program with an Expression of Interest.
If you want to work in Australia, first check whether you have the skills or qualifications which are in high demand among Australian companies. The next step is to check if you meet the eligibility requirements for the visa.
Skilled Nominated visa: If you want to apply for a skilled worker visa, you can A good place to start is to check out the SkillSelect program which is an online system to receive and process work visa applications.
Process to apply for SkillSelect program
Submit an online application indicating your Expression of Interest (EOI)
Your profile will be given points based on:
- Language proficiency
If your skills are found suitable you may be nominated by the Australian government (territory or state) or by an employer to apply for a skilled visa.
Skilled independent visa: You can obtain this work permit if you can demonstrate that you have the necessary skills and qualifications required for specific occupations that are listed in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL)
This visa does not require the sponsorship of an employer. This type of visa intends to encourage skilled people to migrate to Australia to reduce the skills shortage the country is facing. You can use the SkillSelect tool to find out of your skills are in demand and submit your EOI.
Working holiday visa: This visa is open to people in the age group of 18-30 to encourage them to take up short-term employment in Australia while they are on a vacation there. The validity is for 12 months. You will have to adhere to certain character and health requirements and not have any dependents with you while on your holiday.
The working holiday visa comes with privileges:
- You can enter and stay in the country for six months
- Leave and re-enter the country multiple times
- Work for up to six months with an employee
- Choose to study for four months during the visa duration
Employer nomination scheme: Under this scheme a permanent work visa is given to workers sponsored by their companies. These visas are issued to help companies tackle the skills shortage problem.
TSS visa (Temporary Skill Shortage): Under this visa individuals can work between two to four years depending on the employee’s requirement. To issue this visa, companies will have to prove that they are facing a skills shortage.
Applicants should have a minimum of two years’ work experience and should be below 45 years. Companies taking employees on this visa must pay them the market salary.
The key documents necessary to apply for these visas include:
- Evidence of English proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Provide educational and employment documentation
Live in Australia while working – About the temporary skill shortage visas in Australia, the different sub classes, the cost involved and how can Y-Axis help you.
The Temporary Skill Shortage visa (Subclass 482) or the TSS visa is a work visa that allows Australian employers to sponsor an overseas worker to work for them. This visa was introduced in 2019 to replace the Temporary Work Visa Subclass 457 that has now been abolished by the Department of Home Affairs.
This visa helps Australian employers to bring in skilled workers from outside when they are unable to find skilled workers within the country. With this visa, workers can stay in the country for 2 to 4 years.
There are three streams in the Temporary Skill Shortage visa:
- The Short-Term stream
- The Medium-Term stream
- The Labor Agreement stream
Basic eligibility requirements for the TSS visa:
- You must be nominated for a skilled position by an approved sponsor which is an Australian employer
- You must also have the right skills to do the job
- You must have the relevant English language proficiency
- Your occupation must be on the Consolidated Skilled Occupations list
- You have at least two years of work experience which is related to your occupation
Features of the TSS visa:
With the TSS visa you can:
- Work for your sponsor in Australia for up to four years
- Study but without any government assistance
- Include your family members in the visa application
- If your family members come with you on this visa, they can live, work, and study here
- Travel in and out of Australia as any times as you wish till the visa is valid
- Apply for permanent residence if you are eligible
If you wish to extend your period of stay after the four-year period, your employer should apply for a new nomination and you must apply for a new visa.
Obligations and conditions
If you are outside Australia when you are granted the visa, you must begin your employment within 90 days of entering the country or within 90 days of the date the visa is granted if you are in Australia.
You can work only in the occupation you were nominated for and for the employer who sponsored your visa.
You can travel in and out of Australia as long as the visa is valid. But the time you spend outside Australia does not extend your visa.
Temporary work permits for students – About the skilled migration program, documents required and how can Y-Axis help you.
Plethora of options for professionals – Different professional options for people who want to work and settle in Australia, and how Y-Axis can help in this process.