Study, Work & Settle In Australia
The Australia Graduate Temporary (Subclass 485) Visa is a temporary permit for students who have competed for at least two years of study in Australia. Unlike other migration visas to Australia, the Graduate Work Visa has a simpler process to quickly assess applicants since most of them have already spent significant time in Australia. Y-Axis can help you take advantage of your Australian education by assisting you with your Graduate Work Visa application. Our teams are well versed with all aspects of this visa and can help you create an application package with the highest chances of success.
Australia Graduate Temporary Visa Program Details:
The Graduate Temporary Visa is a temporary visa awarded to students that allows successful applicants to live and work in Australia for up to 4 years. There are two major types of visas issued under this program:
-choose the one most appropriate for them. These subclasses are:
- Graduate Work Visa – For students who have completed 2 years of education in Australia and whose occupation is listed on the Skilled Occupations List
- Graduate Post-Study Visa – For students who have competed for a bachelor’s degree or higher. This visa looks primary at your educational credentials and does not require your occupation to be listed on the Skilled Occupations List
Under both these visa types you can live and work anywhere in Australia with your family, the study in Australia and travel in and out of Australia as long as your visa is valid. The visa duration typically lasts between 18 months to 4 years.
Eligibility For Australia Skilled Migration Program:
The Australia Graduate Temporary (Subclass 485) Visa is focused on assessing the educational credentials of students. It is designed to retain talent in Australia and is a great route to settle permanently in Australia. The key eligibility criteria are:
- Your age (should be between 18-50 years of age)
- Australian educational credentials
- Details of the 2 years or more spent studying in Australia
- Your English language skills
- Whether your occupation is on the Skilled Occupations List
- Your work experience
- Health and character assessment
How Y-Axis Can Help?
Y-Axis has filed thousands of applications for Australian immigration and has one of the world’s best Australia immigration departments. We can offer end-to-end assistance with:
- Complete Migration Processing & Application Processing
- Guidance from Registered Migration Agent (RMA) in our Melbourne officeApplication
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing
- Assistance with Medicals
- Assistance with migration petition & representation if required
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Job Search Assistance (charges extra)
Reach out to us and discover how we can help you work in Australia after graduation.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.