Greece Business Visa
If you are planning a business trip to Greece that is less than 90 days, you will have to apply for a short-stay visa which allows you to stay in Greece for 90 days. If you plan to stay for more than 90 days, you will need to apply for a long term stay visa.
The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement. Since Greece is part of Schengen agreement, with this visa you can travel to and stay in Greece and all the other 26 Schengen countries.
- Completed visa application form
- Color photograph
- A valid passport with a validity of at least three months after the end of your stay period in the country
- Issue date of passport must be within the previous ten years
- Proof of having travel insurance that must be valid during the tenure of your visa and in the Schengen area.
- The value of the policy must be at least 30,000 Euros and must cover expenses of sudden illness, accident and repatriation in case of death
- Supporting documents that can include copies of tickets, a confirmation of hotel reservation, a private invitation letter and an official invitation.
- The invitation letter in the case of a business visit will have the organization’s contact details and the invited person’s details including the purpose and length of visit.
- Applicant must provide proof of having enough funds to support his stay in the country, this will include income tax returns, and proof of sponsorship if your trip is sponsored.
Where to apply:
You can apply for the visa at the Greek embassy or consulate nearest to you.
Validity and processing time:
You can stay for a maximum period of 90 days in Greece or any other country in the Schengen region with the business visa.
The processing time of the visa is usually 15 calendar days and can even extend from 30 to 60 days based on individual cases.
How can Y-Axis help you?
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
What are the passport requirements for applying for business visa to Greece?
When you apply for a business visa for Greece, your passport must –
- Be valid for a minimum of 3 months beyond your scheduled stay in Greece
- Have at least 2 blank pages for the visa stamping
- Be original and genuine.
- Not be damaged in any way.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.