Hungary Business Visa
If you want to visit Hungary for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a business visa. With this visa a businessman can visit Hungary for business purposes such as corporate meetings, employment or partnership meetings.
You will have to apply for a short-stay visa which allows you to stay in Hungary for 90 days. The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement.
It is necessary to have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of trip.
Your trip’s major goal should be to attend business-related events such as meetings and conferences.
You must have sufficient funds to cover the duration of your entire stay in the country.
It is recommended that you purchase travel insurance.
You must be a resident of your home country if you apply there. You can apply for a residency permit in a foreign country’s embassy if you already have one.
- Valid passport with at least three months validity
- Passport must have been issued during the past ten years
- Copies of previous visas
- 2 passport size photos
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Hungary
- Travel insurance policy with a value of 30,000 pounds
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Hungary on behalf of their business
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel and a Power of attorney from your company giving you full authority
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Income tax returns of last three years
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of civil status
Validity and processing time
You can stay for a maximum period of 90 days in Hungary or any other country in the Schengen region with the business visa.
How can Y-Axis help you?
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
Which visa will I need to go to Hungary on business?
An individual may use this visa to travel to Hungary for business purposes such as company meetings, job interviews, or partnership meetings.
Why do I need insurance for Hungary business visa?
You will need to get travel medical insurance that will cover your entire trip. It should be applicable to all Schengen countries. A minimum of 30,000 Euros in coverage is required. If you chose a Multiple Entry Visa, you must have travel medical insurance that is valid for at least the first period of your visit.
What is the processing time for Hungary business visa?
The embassy can also take longer due to a rise in the number of applications during peak season. We suggest that you apply for the visa well ahead of time.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.