Japan Tourist Visa
The land of the rising sun offers many attractions to tourists that include world heritage sites, castles and monuments. The country has more than 20 world heritage sites. Apart from this, tourists can visit gardens, temples, experience festivals, food, and theme parks. Given that, there is no surprise that millions of tourists visit the country every year.
If you want to visit the country, you will need a tourist visa. the visa is valid for 90 days. Under the single-entry regulation, tourists can stay in the country for up to 30 days. Tourists can also apply for a double-entry visa for 2 short trips within a 6-month period. However, those on a tourist visa cannot do any paid work while they are in the country.
Documents required for the visa application:
- A valid passport
- Passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- Proof of having enough finances to support your travel and stay in the country
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
- Letter from the organization where you are working
- Statement from your bank of the last six months to prove you have enough finances to fund your visit
- Income tax statements
- Salary slip for last 6 months
- Travel insurance
- Old passports and visa
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements, fill the application form, attach the required documents and pay the required fees.
Japan Tourist Visa Fees:
|Single entry/Multiple entry||INR 490|
The processing time for the Japan tourist visa is usually one day.
How can Y-Axis help you?
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.