Colombia Tourist visa
The South American nation of Colombia is a tourist’s paradise. Known for its tropical climate, beautiful beaches, tropical forests, and bustling cities with rich culture and art. The country has national parks and world heritage sites that are worth exploring. In fact, this country offers so much to see and do.
For tourists wishing to come here, a tourist visa is required. However, those with a Schengen visa are exempted from the tourist visa.
For Indians wishing to travel to Colombia, the tourist visa is called TP-11 and one can obtain it online. The cost of this visa is 82 dollars and it is valid for 90 days.
Eligibility requirements for tourist visa
- Have a genuine reason to visit the country
- Have the finances to support your stay
- Meet health and character requirements
- Have proof of motive to return to your home country
Documents required for the visa application
- A valid passport whose validity will exceed the duration of the visa you apply for by six months
- A copy of your completed and signed application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- Proof of having enough finances to support your travel and stay in the country
- A cover letter with all the required details
- Letter from the organization where the applicant is working
- Recent statement from your bank
- Income tax statements
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements and have the required travel documents.
Ensure that you pay the required fees for the visa.
Extension of the visa
The tourist visa can be extended beyond its validity of 90 days provided there is a genuine reason.
Here are the details of the visa fees:
|Single entry||INR 6500|
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
Which visa do I need to visit Columbia?
You will need Visa TP11 which is issued to a foreigner that wants to visit Columbia for tourism.
What is the ideal time to apply for visit visa Columbia?
Ideally, you should plan on submitting your application 1 to 2 months before your scheduled date of travelling to Columbia.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.