Visa Solutions From India’s #1 Visa Consultancy
Applying for a visa can be a stressful prospect. With an endless train of paperwork and documentation, it can quickly become overwhelming. Y-Axis has the knowledge, experience and robust processes to help you navigate complex visa procedures and file your visa application with greater confidence.
1000s of successful visa applicants
Experienced and dedicated professionals for every type of visa
Personalised services with a dedicated agent appointed to you
Tech enabled processes to expedite your application
What are the different types of Visas?
There are different types of Visas that are available based on your requirement and purpose of travel overseas such as Student Visa, Work Visa, Investor Visa, Business Visa, Dependent Visa, and Visitor Visa, etc.
What are the required documents for the Visa interview?
The documents required for a Visa interview will depend on the nation and type of Visa that you are applying to. The documents that are most commonly required are:
- Original Passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity after arrival to the overseas nation
- All expired Passports
- 1 photograph both hard and digital copy as per the specification
- The Visa application confirmation page stamped at the VAC
- A valid receipt of Visa fee payment
- Printout of appointment letter for the Visa interview
Supporting documents required for a Visa interview
The idea of supporting documents is to verify –
- Illegal history, if any
- Monetary affordability;
- Intention to return to home country
How long does it take to get a Visa?
The Visa processing times are variable depending on the category of Visa and your location. It can take around a few weeks to some months.
How much does it cost to get a Visa?
The cost of the Visa is variable depending on the category of Visa and your location. It can cost around a few hundreds of dollars to some thousands of dollars.
How do I apply for a Visa?
Below are the general guidelines for a Visa application:
- Identify the type of Visa that you require
- Identify the authorized place for Visa application (Embassy/Consulate)
- Find out the most appropriate time for filing the application
- Book an appointment for the Visa interview
- Fill the Visa application form
- Collate the necessary documents
- Attend the interview for the Visa
- Pay the required Visa fee
- Wait for the decision on your Visa application
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.