Change Your Life With A German Jobseeker Visa
The world’s 5th largest economy is looking for skilled migrants. Germany has always been an economic and cultural powerhouse and it has now thrown open its doors to skilled professionals who can contribute to the country. As a center of research and innovation, Germany offers a diverse range of opportunities for professionals with the right background. With a thriving economy and a high standard of living, Germany is one of the best places to build your life and settle as a family.
Why Immigration is Important to Germany
- Migrants play a key role in Germany’s social and economic development
- The growing need for skilled workers has brought increasingly well qualified migrants to Germany
- Over the past decade, the German government has made significant efforts to assimilate foreigners
- To mitigate the effects of demographic change, Germany will likely make it easier for high- and semi-skilled immigrants to find jobs in the country
Why Should You Settle in Germany?
- Great job market for professionals in engineering, IT and manufacturing sectors
- Incredible benefits for residents including free healthcare and education
- German city’s are consistently among the ‘World’s Most Liveable Cities’
- Shortage of skilled workers in several sectors, creating opportunities for migrants
- One of the quickest visa decisions in a leading economy, allowing you to plan better
- Great salary, great benefits and access to all of European Union once you get your visa
Germany Immigration Through Job Seeker Visa
Germany has one of the world’s most well organised and fastest immigration processes. The best way to migrate to Germany is through the Job Seeker Visa. The Job Seeker Visa is a long-term residence permit that allows you to look for a job for a period of 6 months. With this visa, you can visit Germany and attend interviews, which is a much better process than applying for a job from abroad. It takes 4-6 months to get the Job Seeker Visa so the earlier you apply, the better it is.
- Step 1: Apply to Job Seeker Visa and travel to Germany to secure a job
- Step 2: Apply for EU Blue Card from within Germany
- Step 3: Apply for Germany PR after completing 5 years as an employee in Germany
- Step 4: Apply for German citizenship after completing 5 years as a PR Visa holder
Minimum Requirements for Job Seeker Visa
- You must have a minimum of 1 years of experience (3 years for Bangalore region) and 15 years of education and the qualification and university must be H+ as per Anabin University List.
- Applicants from Mumbai or Delhi region must have 16 years of regular education either 4 years Bachelor’s degree or 3 years Bachelor’s degree with Master’s degree.
- English proficiency is sufficient to qualify for the visa; however, it is highly recommended that you learn the German Language to survive in Germany.
- You must hold sufficient funds for a 6 month stay in Germany. Funds have to be maintained from at least 1 month prior to filing and maintained till the German Immigration Department takes a decision.
- Must show accommodation proof for the 6 months duration.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.