Cyprus Tourist Visa
Cyprus is an island nation located in the Eastern Mediterranean region. The tourist attractions here include long coastlines, beautiful beaches, archaeological sites, museums and castles.
For tourists wanting to visit the country a tourist visa is required. This is called the short-stay visa and is valid for 90 days.
Eligibility requirements for tourist visa:
- Have a genuine reason to visit the country
- Have the finances to support your stay
- Meet health and character requirements
- Have proof of motive to return to your home country
Documents required for the visa application:
- A valid passport whose validity will exceed the duration of the visa you apply for by six months
- Passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- Proof of having enough finances to support your travel and stay in the country
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
- Letter from the organization where the applicant is working
- Recent statement from your bank
- Income tax statements
- Travel insurance policy that will cover major injuries or accidents
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements and have the required travel documents.
Ensure that you pay the required fees for the visa
Here are the details of the visa fees:
|Single entry||INR 9673.82|
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
Which visa will I need to visit Cyprus?
You will require a Short Stay visa to visit Cyprus.
What if I want to visit Cyprus more than 1 times?
You will have to get a Multiple-Entry visa if you need to go to Cyprus often, such as for business trips.
How long can I stay in Cyprus on my visit visa?
The duration of your visit, or visits in case of a Multiple-Entry visa, must not be more than 3 months in any half-year period beginning from the date of your first entry into Cyprus.
What if I want to stay in Cyprus for more than 3 months?
You will have to apply for a Long-Stay visa if you want to stay in Cyprus for more than 3 months.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.