Sponsor your Parents and Grandparents for a Canadian PR Visa
Give your parents and grandparents the joy of life in Canada with the Canada Parents & Grandparents PR Visa. Under this program, Canadian citizens and permanent residents over the age of 18 to sponsor their parents and/or grandparents for Canadian permanent residence. Y-Axis can help you take advantage of this policy and unite your family in Canada with our immigration services.
Canada Parents & Grandparents PR Visa Details
If you are looking to bring your parents and grandparents to visa, you must follow the steps laid out by the ICCRC. The application process is a combination of online and physical documentation as follows:
- Expression of Interest: Potential sponsors must indicate their interest to sponsor their parents and/or grandparents, complete an online Expression of Interest and submit the ‘Interest to Sponsor’ form online. Acceptance of submissions is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Invitation to Apply: Invitations to sponsors are sent to submit a completed application with all supporting documents in 60 days with a processing fee of CAD 1080.
- Application Processing: Once the Applications are submitted – IRCC takes around 20 – 24 months to Process Applications
If you would like to bring your dependent parents and grandparents to Canada permanently, you must meet the following documentation and eligibility criteria:
- You’re at least 18 years old
- Must be a Canadian citizen or PR holder or registered as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
- Evidence of financial ability to care for parents/grandparents
- Medical documents of your parents/grandparents
- Police certificates of your parents/grandparents
- Bio metrics of your parents/grandparents
How Y-Axis Can Help You
As one of the world’s leading immigration companies, Y-Axis has the reach and expertise to help you with your Canadian PR application for your parents and grandparents. When you sign up with Y-Axis, a dedicated Y-Axis consultant will be appointed to your case and will assist you with:
- Completing the visa documents checklist
- Assistance during application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- Relocation and post-landing support in Canada
Talk to a Y-Axis consultant to learn how you can bring your family together in Canada.
How long does it take to obtain a Canada Dependent Visa?
After submitting all the paperwork, it may take about three months for the interview to take place at the Canadian Embassy where the dependent resides. Following this, i After submitting all of the documentation, the interview at the Canadian Embassy where the dependent resides could take up to three months. After that, all that is left is to wait for the Visa to be stamped on the passport.
What is the procedure for submitting a PGP application?
The first step is for potential sponsors to express their interest.
A random selection mechanism will then be utilised to guarantee that the process is fair, and all potential sponsors will have an equal opportunity to submit an interest to sponsor form and be invited to apply.
Step 2: Potential sponsors will be emailed invitations to apply.
IRCC will examine all submissions, remove duplicate entries, and randomise the forms.
Step 3: The applications are sent in. t is a matter of waiting for the Visa to be stamped on the passport.
What is the Canada Super visa application process?
The super visa can be applied for from anywhere in the world.
The application can be submitted electronically or on paper.
The letter of invitation from your kid or grandchild, a copy of your medical insurance policy, and a document showing the applicant has passed the obligatory medical examination should all be included in your application.
It is necessary to pay the application fees in Canadian dollars.
The visa application for family members must be submitted as a single package.
The length of time it takes to process a visa is determined by the location of the visa office.
Applicants may be required to attend a visa interview.
How is the Super Visa different from other Dependent visas to Canada?
A visit visa or a multiple-entry visa to Canada are not the same as the Canada Super Visa. The majority of travelers come to Canada for a six-month stay. They must pay the visa fees again if they need to extend their stay.
The Canada Super Visa permits parents and grandparents to stay in Canada for an extended period of time without having to renew their visa status. For a two-year period, super visa holders can visit their children or grandkids. The visa’s multiple-entry feature allows for up to ten years of visits to Canada.
What factors will the immigration authorities consider before approving the Canada Super Visa application?
The immigration authorities will consider the following factors in the applicant’s profile:
· Ties to his home country
· Purpose of his visit
· Family and finances
· Economic and political stability in his home country
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.