Invest and Settle in Estonia
The Estonian Startup Visa is a fast and efficient way for non-EU startup founders who wish to come and be a part of one of the smallest but energetic startup communities in Europe as a founder. Estonia is one of the most dynamic countries among the new member states of the European Union. It is well-known both for its innovative drive and cozy living environment.
BENEFITS OF SETTING UP BUSINESS IN ESTONIA:
- The Estonian government provides support to the would-be startup entrepreneurs.
- Estonia is situated perfectly for trade between Russia, Asia and Europe
- Estonia is known for its widespread and free Wi-Fi connections, its commitment to e-government, building its future IT skills base and other Internet-related services.
- Paperless society has its perks – conduct almost everything online and you can also become an e-resident of the country.
- Estonia’s economic freedom is regarded as one of the highest in the world and the best in the Central Eastern European region.
- Has one of the most liberal tax systems in the world – only corporate income tax is paid on dividends.
- Home to several accelerator programs for startups.
Eligibility for Estonia Investor Visa
- Innovative scalable business model with great global growth potential.
- Approval from the Startup Committee stating that matches the definition of a startup and can pursue the Startup Visa.
- Financial resources of at least 150 EUR every month. For the 1-year visa this amounts to 1800 EUR.
- E-Residency Process Time – 6-8 Weeks
- Business Plan Approval & PR Application – 3 – 4 weeks from the date of online submission to the startup committee.
- E-Residency Card Application – 100 EUR
- For a long-term visa, the state fee is 80 EUR. Ukrainian and Belarusian residents are exempt from paying the fee.
- The state fee for a temporary residence permit is 160 EUR (when applying in Estonia) or 180 EUR (when applying in Estonian representation).
- Interacting with the Accredited Agent on the Application submission
- Documentation Guidance
- Provide relevant templates
- Fill Application form
- Regular Updates on your case / the process
- Guidance on Investment Process
- Business Plan Preparation
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.