Austria Tourist Visa
If you are planning to travel to Austria for a short stay (up to 90 days), you will need a Schengen Short Stay Visa also known as a C-type visa.
You would need to get any one of the following Schengen Visas for Austria:
- Austrian Tourist Visa: If you wish to go sightseeing or vacation in Austria
- Austrian Visitor Visa: If you wish to visit friends or relatives living in Austria
You would need the following for an Austrian Schengen Visa application:
- Visa application form
- Photographs as per specifications
- A travel document or a passport that has a validity of a minimum of 3 months
- Copies of any previous Schengen Visa (if applicable)
- Schengen Travel Insurance worth at least €30,000 for medical emergencies
- Cover letter stating your purpose and itinerary for the visit
- Flight itinerary
- Accommodation proof
- Proof of having sufficient funds for the trip
- Marriage certificate, birth certificate etc (wherever applicable)
Employed people would need to provide proof of employment and taxation. Those who are self-employed will need to provide documents regarding their business and taxation.
HOW CAN Y-AXIS HELP YOU?
Y-Axis has extensive experience handling Schengen Visas. Our team will help you:
- Evaluate the best Visa type to apply under
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
- Help you prepare for a visa interview in case one is required
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.