Netherlands Business Visa
If you want to visit Netherlands for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a business visa. With this visa a businessman can visit Netherlands for business purposes such as corporate meetings, employment or partnership meetings.
You will have to apply for a short-stay visa which allows you to stay in Netherlands for 90 days. The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement.
To apply for a Netherlands Business Visa, you need the following documentation:
- Valid passport with at least three months validity
- Passport must have been issued during the past ten years
- 2 passport size photos
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Netherlands
- Travel insurance policy with a value of 30,000 pounds
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Netherlands on behalf of their business
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
Validity and processing time
You can stay for a maximum period of 90 days in Netherlands or any other country in the Schengen region with the business visa.
How Y-Axis Can Help You
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
Talk to us today to get your Netherlands Business Visa process underway.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.