Netherlands Business Visa
If you want to visit Netherlands for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a business visa. With this visa a businessman can visit Netherlands for business purposes such as corporate meetings, employment or partnership meetings.
You will have to apply for a short-stay visa which allows you to stay in Netherlands for 90 days. The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement.
To apply for a Netherlands Business Visa, you need the following documentation:
- Valid passport with at least three months validity
- Passport must have been issued during the past ten years
- 2 passport size photos
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Netherlands
- Travel insurance policy with a value of 30,000 pounds
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Netherlands on behalf of their business
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
Validity and processing time
You can stay for a maximum period of 90 days in Netherlands or any other country in the Schengen region with the business visa.
How Y-Axis Can Help You
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
Talk to us today to get your Netherlands Business Visa process underway.
Can I do paid work on a business visa for Netherlands?
No. A business visa for the Netherlands is only issued to an applicant that will not be paid in lieu of work by any entity within the Netherlands. If your intention is of taking up paid work in the Netherlands, you will need to secure a work permit instead.
Do I need travel insurance for business visa for the Netherlands?
Travel insurance will be needed. As per Regulation (EU) 2019/1155 of the European Parliament, “adequate and valid travel medical insurance” is compulsory for Schengen visas.
What is the step wise process for business visa for the Netherlands?
STEP 1, filling in the online application form.
STEP 2, getting together the documentation.
STEP 3, appearing for the appointment.
STEP 4, giving biometrics.
STEP 5, submitting complete application [printout of application filled online] with documents.
Do I have to give biometrics again if I travel again later?
Biometric data collected remains valid for 5 year. If you have to apply for another visa within these 5 years, there is no requirement for providing biometrics again.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.