Spain Business Visa
If you want to visit Spain for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a business visa. With this visa a businessman can visit Spain for business purposes such as corporate meetings, employment or partnership meetings.
You will have to apply for a short-stay visa which allows you to stay in Spain for 90 days. The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement.
- Valid passport with at least three months validity
- Passport must have been issued during the past ten years
- 2 passport size photos
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Spain
- Travel insurance policy with a value of 30,000 pounds
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Spain on behalf of their business
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Income tax returns of last three years
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of civil status
Validity and processing time
You can stay for a maximum period of 90 days in Spain or any other country in the Schengen region with the business visa.
How can Y-Axis help you?
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
How long can I stay in Spain on a business visa?
Up to 3 months’ stay is allowed on a business visa for Spain.
The Spain Business visa is only valid for a limited period of time. A stay of “90 days in any 180-day period” is described as a “short stay.” This means that in any 180-day cycle, the total length of stay cannot exceed 90 days. You can only access the Schengen region once with a single-entry visa. During the validity of the Schengen Visa, a two-entry or multiple-entry visa allows for two or more entries
What is the recommended time for applying for a business visa for Spain?
The recommended time to apply is at least 3 weeks before travelling to Spain on business. While the earliest that you can apply is 6 months, the latest that you can apply is at least 15 days before your trip to Spain on business.
Because some forms of travel purposes can take longer than normal to process, we suggest that you apply at least 20 working days before the date you wish to depart. For example, from the time of your appointment, your Schengen Visa application will be processed in 5-15 working days.
Is the Spain business visa only for Spain?
A business visa for Spain is a short-stay visa, also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid for the entire Schengen Area and not limited to Spain alone.
What is the processing time?
The processing time for a Spain Business visa (Schengen Visa) varies from 10 to 15 days in the Spain Embassy/Consulate. The processing time for a Spain visa is determined by a number of factors and is subject to change at the discretion of the consulate.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.