Spain Business Visa
If you want to visit Spain for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a business visa. With this visa a businessman can visit Spain for business purposes such as corporate meetings, employment or partnership meetings.
You will have to apply for a short-stay visa which allows you to stay in Spain for 90 days. The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement.
- Valid passport with at least three months validity
- Passport must have been issued during the past ten years
- 2 passport size photos
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Spain
- Travel insurance policy with a value of 30,000 pounds
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Spain on behalf of their business
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Income tax returns of last three years
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of civil status
Validity and processing time
You can stay for a maximum period of 90 days in Spain or any other country in the Schengen region with the business visa.
How can Y-Axis help you?
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
How long can I stay in Spain on a business visa?
Up to 3 months’ stay is allowed on a business visa for Spain.
What is the recommended time for applying for a business visa for Spain?
The recommended time to apply is at least 3 weeks before travelling to Spain on business. While the earliest that you can apply is 6 months, the latest that you can apply is at least 15 days before your trip to Spain on business.
Is the Spain business visa only for Spain?
A business visa for Spain is a short-stay visa, also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid for the entire Schengen Area and not limited to Spain alone.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.