Denmark Tourist Visa
The Denmark tourist visa also known as the Denmark Schengen visa allows you to visit Denmark as a tourist. Moreover, with a single Denmark Schengen visa you can visit 25 other Schengen countries in Europe.
- You are eligible for the Denmark Schengen visa only if:
- You intend to stay the maximum number of days in Denmark
- You are willing to spend an equal number of days in Denmark along with other Schengen states, but Denmark should be your first point of entry
- Valid passport
- Original passport size photo
- Air ticket to Denmark
- Travel insurance
- Covering letter containing the traveler’s information, schedule, information on trip expenses and a guarantee that you will return to your home country
- Bank statement to prove that you have enough funds to support your stay in the country
- A travel itinerary containing details of your trip
- A hotel voucher from the hotel where you will be staying
- Income tax returns
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.