Morocco Tourist Visa
The North African country of Morocco has many tourist attractions and a rich culture to. Apart from this, it has beautiful sights to explore, exotic food and exciting nightlife and shopping options.
If you want to visit the country, you will need a tourist visa. The visa is valid for 30 days.
A mountainous country in western North Africa, Morocco lies across the Strait of Gibraltar. Morocco is officially known as the Kingdom of Morocco.
Morocco has a rich culture, a blend of African, Arab, European, and Berber influences.
From 1912 to 1956, Morocco was a French protectorate. Today, Morocco is the only monarchy in North Africa.
Rabat is the capital city of Morocco.
Berber is the official language in Morocco. Other major languages spoken in the country are Arabic, French, and Spanish.
Morocco has an estimated population of 35 million.
Prominent tourist destinations in Morocco –
· Volubilis, site of an impressive Roman ruins, a World Heritage Site
· Imperial city of Meknes
· Old city of Fez el Bali
· City of Tangier
· Asilah, sandy beaches and long city walls
· High Atlas, the highest mountain range in North Africa, commonly known as the mountain of mountains
· Essaouira, the famous seaside town
· Casablanca, modernity in the backdrop of culture
· Ouarzazate, arid desert sights
· Tinghir, the Crown Jewel of Morocco
· Agadir, the thriving seaside resort town
· Chefchaouen, the famous “blue city” with beautiful blue and white painted houses
WHY VISIT MOROCCO?
There are many reasons that make Morocco worth visiting. These include –
- Hospitality, a warm and welcoming culture
- Cuisine, Moroccan cuisine is a blend of various cultural influences – African, Arabic, Berber, Mediterranean etc.
- Great art and architecture
- Every Moroccan city has a unique personality of its own
- Many panoramic landscapes
- Golden sea beaches
- Colourful ‘souks’ or markets
- Scenic mountains
- Sunrise, sunset, and stars in the Sahara
- Old imperial cities
- Gorgeous beaches with stretching coastlines
Eligibility requirements for tourist visa
- Have a genuine reason to visit the country
- Have the finances to support your stay
- Meet health and character requirements
- Have proof of motive to return to your home country
Documents required for the visa application
- A valid passport
- Passport size photos
- Old passports and visa
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Travel insurance
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
- Statement from your bank of the last six months to prove you have enough finances to fund your visit
- Income tax statements of last 3 years
- Salary slip for last 6 months
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements, fill the application form, attach the required documents and pay the required fees.
Morocco Tourist Visa Fees Details:
|Single entry||INR 4,800|
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
Y-Axis is best positioned to help you with your Morocco visit visa. Our teams will help you:
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
Talk to us to get your Morocco visit visa process underway
When is the best time to visit Morocco?
The best time to visit Morocco is –
- During spring: from March to May, or
In fall: between September to October.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.