Morocco Tourist Visa
The North African country of Morocco has many tourist attractions and a rich culture to. Apart from this, it has beautiful sights to explore, exotic food and exciting nightlife and shopping options.
If you want to visit the country, you will need a tourist visa. The visa is valid for 30 days.
Eligibility requirements for tourist visa
- Have a genuine reason to visit the country
- Have the finances to support your stay
- Meet health and character requirements
- Have proof of motive to return to your home country
Documents required for the visa application
- A valid passport
- Passport size photos
- Old passports and visa
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Travel insurance
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
- Statement from your bank of the last six months to prove you have enough finances to fund your visit
- Income tax statements of last 3 years
- Salary slip for last 6 months
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements, fill the application form, attach the required documents and pay the required fees.
Morocco Tourist Visa Fees Details:
|Single entry||INR 4,800|
How Y-Axis Can Help You?
Y-Axis is best positioned to help you with your Morocco visit visa. Our teams will help you:
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
Talk to us to get your Morocco visit visa process underway
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.