Peru Tourist Visa
Peru is a South American country famous for the Amazon rainforest and Machu Picchu, an ancient Incan city located in the Andes Mountains.
For tourists wanting to visit the country a tourist visa is required. This is valid for 183 days.
Eligibility requirements for tourist visa:
- Have a genuine reason to visit the country
- Have the finances to support your stay
- Meet health and character requirements
- Have proof of motive to return to your home country
Documents required for the visa application:
- A valid passport whose validity will exceed the duration of the visa you apply for by six months
- Three passport size photos
- A copy of your completed and signed application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- Proof of having enough finances to support your travel and stay in the country
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
- Letter from the organization where you are working
- Recent statement from your bank
- Income tax statements
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements and have the required travel documents.
Ensure that you pay the required fees for the visa.
Here are the details of the visa fees for different categories:
|Single entry||INR 3371|
How can Y-Axis help you?
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
Which form do I have to fill up for visit visa Peru?
You will have to submit 2 copies of Form DGC-005, duly typed or handwritten. To be filled in block letters and with black ink.
What is the processing time for Peru visit visa for Indians?
Generally, business and tourist visa for Peru processing time for Indian nationals is from 4 to 5 working days.
What is the validity of visit visa for Peru?
Tourist visas issued by the Peruvian government have a 6 months’ validity, to be counted from the date of the issuance of the visa.
What if I don’t use my visit visa for Peru?
If a tourist visa for Peru is not used during its 6 months’ validity, it will automatically expire.
Where can I submit my application for visit visa Peru?
Peru visit visa applications can only be submitted as well as processed at the Embassy of Peru in New Delhi.
Can I send my visit visa Peru application to the Embassy by courier?
No. Documents sent via email or through courier will not be considered.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.