Settle In Canada As An Entrepreneur
The British Columbia Provisional Nominee Program is a great option for entrepreneurs looking to permanently settle in Canada. With Vancouver as its capital, British Columbia offers immigrants a dynamic economy and a welcoming home. It is the perfect destination for entrepreneurs and HNIs looking to build a new life abroad. As one of the leading authorities on permanent residency in Canada, Y-Axis is the perfect partner for your immigration needs.
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program Details
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program is a route to Canadian permanent residency for entrepreneurs, investors and HNIs. It is a streamlined process that is transparent and allows for you to make your case as strongly as possible. Under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program:
- Successful candidates receive a nomination under the Provincial Nominee Program and are allowed to apply for permanent resident status
- Can lead to Canadian Citizenship
- Permanent residency option for the family (Spouse and Children below the age of 18)
- Free School education for Children , Health care benefits & Child tax benefits for children under 18 years of age
The documentation and other requirements for British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program includes:
- Having a personal net worth of at least CAD$600,000
- Demonstrate business and/or management experience
- Have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
- Establish an eligible new business or purchase and improve an existing business
- Make an eligible personal investment of at least CAD$200,000 in the business
- Create at least one new full-time job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in the business
- Passport & travel history
- Education and business credentials
How will Y-Axis Help?
Permanent residency for entrepreneurs and HNIs is a little different from other PR programs. At Y-Axis, we have the expertise to help you navigate the intricacies of these programs and help you chose correctly. We help you with:
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- Relocation and post-landing support in Canada
With our vast experience in immigration, Y-Axis can help you create an application package with the highest chance of success. Talk to a Y-Axis counsellor today.
Is it easy to get PR in British Columbia?
As a matter of fact, there is no easy and short-cut method to get a nomination for PR Visa from the provinces in Canada. This includes British Columbia as well. This said it becomes easier to get the nomination if you meet the eligibility requirements of the province. Also, your occupation must be in-demand in the province and you must be able to fulfil special requirements of the province.
What are the requirements for BC PNP?
Unless otherwise specified, the below requirements are applicable to all streams under BC Skilled Immigration:
- Candidates must have accepted a qualified employment offer of full-time. The exemption is applicants of BC International Post-Graduate.
- The applicants must fulfil all the minimum qualifications specified for their occupation
- The wage offered must be considered as a competitive salary for that occupation in BC
- The applicants must prove that they fulfil the requirement for minimum income
- The prospective immigrants must offer valid results for language test demonstrating language proficiency in English or French at CLB 4 level. This is if their occupation is classified as D, C, or B NOC Skill level.
- BC PNP processing fee of $550 must be provided with all applications for Skilled Immigration under BC PNP
- The employment of the applicant must not have an adverse impact on any training or employment opportunities for Canada PR holders or Citizens. It must also not have any unfavourable effect on any labour dispute or individuals involved in one.
• The employment must benefit the economy of BC province
What is the BC PNP program?
The BC PNP – British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program is an immigration program of the British Columbia province. Through this, a wide range of Entrepreneurs, Graduates, and Workers can settle permanently in the province.
The BC PNP is among the PNPs of Canada. It is among the most varied PNPs with 2 broad categories for Graduates and Workers – Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC. It also has an extra stream for Entrepreneurs.
The above streams are further divided into diverse categories. Applicants who are successful under any one of these streams get extra 600 CRS points. This ensures an ITA for Canada PR Visa in the subsequent draw held in the pool.
How long does it take to get BC PNP?
The application for BC PNP takes around 1 to 2 months for processing. Work Visa applications will vary based on the destination from where the application is submitted. Nationals of Visa-required nations must apply at a Consulate of Canada overseas.
- Each Consulate has a specific process and processing takes around 1 week to 2 months
- Nationals of Visa-exempt nations have the option to choose the application centre
- They can apply after arrival to Canada and get the Work Visa on the same day
- They can also submit an application at the nearest Consulate of Canada
The processing time for PR Visa application varies and can take around 9 to 18 months.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.