Czech Republic Business Visa
If you want to visit Czech Republic from India for business purposes, then you will need to apply for a business visa. With this visa a businessman can visit Czech Republic for business purposes such as corporate meetings, employment or partnership meetings.
Czech Republic Business Visa Requirements
You will have to apply for a short-stay visa which allows you to stay in Czech Republic for 90 days. The short-stay visa is also known as the Schengen visa. This visa is valid in all the European countries which are part of the Schengen agreement. The business visa will allow you to travel through all the Schengen agreement countries and stay there with minimum restrictions while engaging in business activities.
The eligibility requirements for the Czech Republic business visa include:
- It is necessary to have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of trip.
- Your trip’s major goal should be to attend business-related events such as meetings and conferences.
- You must have sufficient funds to cover your entire stay in the country.
- It is recommended that you purchase travel insurance.
- If Czechia is your only destination or if the Czech Republic is one of your multiple Schengen destinations, do you must apply for a permit.
Czech Republic Documents required
- Valid passport with at least three months validity
- Passport must have been issued during the past ten years
- 2 passport size photos
- Completed visa application form
- Proof of having financial resources to pay for your return trip and stay in Czech Republic
- Travel insurance policy with a value of 30,000 pounds
- Covering letter from your company in case you are travelling to Czech Republic on behalf of their business
- Invitation letter from the company you will be visiting with details of their address and dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer giving permission for your business travel
- Proof of previous trade relations between the two companies
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Company must give declaration for coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation
The business permit takes around 15 working days to process. However, this might vary greatly based on a variety of factors such as the amount of required entries, the number of applications received at the embassy, the express processing option, and so on. As a result, it’s best to apply for permission well ahead of time.
How can Y-Axis help you?
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
Which visa do I need to go to the Czech Republic on business?
For travelling to the Czech Republic on business, you will require a Schengen short-stay visa.
Will my Schengen short stay visa for the Czech Republic be limited to that country?
With a Schengen short-stay visa – also referred to as a Uniform Schengen Visa [USV] – you can travel to these countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Slovenia, Slovakia, Austria, Malta, Germany, Italy, Norway, Portugal, the Netherlands, France, Latvia, Denmark, Poland, Greece, Iceland, Finland, Liechtenstein, Estonia, Luxembourg, and Lithuania.
What is the latest that I can apply for business visa for the Czech Republic?
The latest that you can apply for a business visa for the Czech Republic is 15 days before your intended date of travel.
What is the processing time for business visa for the Czech Republic?
Usually, a business visa for the Czech Republic is processed within 15 calendar days. In certain cases where further scrutiny of the application is required, the processing can take up to 30 days. In rare cases, the time taken for a decision to be reached on the application can be 60 days which is the maximum time that can be taken.
How long can I stay in the Czech Republic on my Schengen short-stay visa?
The rule for the maximum duration of stay on a Schengen short-stay visa is that of 90 days in any 180-day period.
What is the application process for the Czech business visa?
Obtain all of the necessary papers for the visa category you are applying for.
Fill in your details on the application form. You can fill out the information offline by printing the form from the Czech Republic embassy’s website and filling it out by hand, or you can fill it out online and print it.
To obtain your visa, make an appointment with one of the VACs. Bring your completed application form and papers to your consular appointment. During your appointment, pay the relevant costs and provide your biometrics.
What are the conditions of the business visa?
Take note of the visa’s expiration date and the number of entries permitted. Within this time window, you must depart the country.
Keep a copy of your passport and other travel documents with you while travelling within the country. You must have your passport and visa with you if you are travelling to another Schengen country.
While on a business permit, you are not permitted to engage in any work-related activities.
You won’t be able to extend the permit unless there are exceptional, unforeseeable circumstances, such as force majeure, an undesirable situation in your own nation, or something similar.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.