Ukraine Tourist Visa
Ukraine is a large Eastern European country known for its Orthodox churches, the Black Sea coastline and the wooded mountains. Its capital, Kiev, includes the Cathedral of St. Sophia, with its gold dome.
If you want to visit the country, you will need a tourist visa. The visa is valid for 3 months. You can use this visa to tour the country for 30 days.
Eligibility requirements for Ukraine tourist visa:
- Have a genuine reason to visit the country
- Have the finances to support your stay
- Meet health and character requirements
- Have proof of motive to return to your home country
Types of tourist visa
You may receive Ukrainian Tourist Visa from an embassy or consulate. Candidates would need to physically go there to complete the application process. The length of the Ukrainian tourist visa will vary depending on the traveler’s needs.
Citizens of qualifying countries can now apply for the time-saving Ukrainian e-Visa and escape the hassle of traveling to a Ukrainian embassy or consulate.
Ukraine Online Tourist Visa
Free tourist visa for Ukraine can be obtained by filling out an online application form. Tourists from qualifying countries can easily obtain a Visitor Visa to Ukraine in just a few minutes by completing a simple online application form. Applicants should provide some basic information, such as name, address, date of birth, travel plans and passport details.
The authorized e-Visa is forwarded by email to the applicant. The Ukraine Electronic Tourist Visa helps travelers avoid having to go to an embassy or consulate to receive a visa to Ukraine.
Documents required for the visa application
- A valid passport
- Passport size photos
- Old passports and visa
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
- Statement from your bank to prove you have enough finances to fund your visit
- Income tax statements of last three years
- Travel insurance
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements, fill the application form, attach the required documents and pay the required fees.
How can Y-Axis help you?
Y-Axis team will help you:
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application