Ukraine Tourist Visa
Ukraine is a large Eastern European country known for its Orthodox churches, the Black Sea coastline and the wooded mountains. Its capital, Kiev, includes the Cathedral of St. Sophia, with its gold dome.
Ukraine is the second-largest country in eastern Europe, after Russia. Ukraine is a land of wide agricultural plains, with certain pockets of heavy industry.
The collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 led to Ukraine gaining independence.
Kyiv, also spelled as Kyyiv or Kiev, is the capital city of Ukraine.
The population of Ukraine is estimated to be around 44.9 million.
The major languages spoken in Ukraine are – Ukrainian (official), and Russian.
Prominent tourist destinations in Ukraine –
· Palanok Castle
· National Art Museum of Ukraine
· Mariyinsky Palace
· M.M. Gryshko National Botanical Garden
· The Motherland Monument
· Feofaniya Park
· Tarakaniv Fort, Dubno
· L’viv’s Historic Center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
· Dzharylhach Island
· Rakhiv, the highest city in the country
· The Golden Gates
· National Opera and Ballet of Ukraine
· Independence Square
· Mariyinsky Palace
· Odessa Catacombs
WHY VISIT UKRAINE
There are many reasons that make Ukraine worth visiting. These include –
- 7 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Beautiful castles
- Ukrainian Christmas markets
- Among the best places to visit in winter
- Perfect for those seeking new experiences
- Diverse, vibrant, and with a rich culture
- Unusual and intriguing adventures
- the Ukrainian vyshyvanka (embroidered shirt)
If you want to visit the Ukraine, you will need a tourist visa. The visa is valid for 3 months. You can use this visa to tour the country for 30 days.
Eligibility requirements for Ukraine tourist visa:
- Have a genuine reason to visit the country
- Have the finances to support your stay
- Meet health and character requirements
- Have proof of motive to return to your home country
Types of tourist visa
You may receive Ukrainian Tourist Visa from an embassy or consulate. Candidates would need to physically go there to complete the application process. The length of the Ukrainian tourist visa will vary depending on the traveler’s needs.
Citizens of qualifying countries can now apply for the time-saving Ukrainian e-Visa and escape the hassle of traveling to a Ukrainian embassy or consulate.
Ukraine Online Tourist Visa
Free tourist visa for Ukraine can be obtained by filling out an online application form. Tourists from qualifying countries can easily obtain a Visitor Visa to Ukraine in just a few minutes by completing a simple online application form. Applicants should provide some basic information, such as name, address, date of birth, travel plans and passport details.
The authorized e-Visa is forwarded by email to the applicant. The Ukraine Electronic Tourist Visa helps travelers avoid having to go to an embassy or consulate to receive a visa to Ukraine.
Documents required for the visa application
- A valid passport
- Passport size photos
- Old passports and visa
- A copy of your completed and signed visa application form
- Details about your itinerary
- Proof of hotel bookings, flight bookings
- Copy of tour ticket
- A cover letter with all the required details about your itinerary
- Statement from your bank to prove you have enough finances to fund your visit
- Income tax statements of last three years
- Travel insurance
Before you apply for a tourist visa, ensure that you meet the visa requirements, fill the application form, attach the required documents and pay the required fees.
How can Y-Axis help you?
Y-Axis team will help you:
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
Do I need a visa to visit Ukraine?
Generally, an Indian national travelling from India to Ukraine for private or tourist purposes will require a visa.
How many types of Ukraine visit visas are available?
There are three kinds of visit visas issued for Ukraine –
- Transit (B type), for transiting through Ukraine, provided the transit period doesn’t exceed five days.
- Short-term (C type), for staying in Ukraine for up to 90 days within every 180 days.
- Long-term (D type), for a foreigner that intends to apply for a temporary residence permit for staying in Ukraine beyond 90 days. D visas for Ukraine are issued as multiple entry visas with a 90 days’ validity.
What is the processing time for Ukraine visa?
The processing time for a visa to Ukraine is approximately ten days. The visa could be provided in 5 working days if you choose a quick or expedited processing schedule, but the charge will be more. The processing period, on the other hand, is dependent on the embassy or consulate where you apply, and may take longer in some situations.
What is the application process for Ukraine visit visa?
Steps to Apply for a Visa in Ukraine
The following are the steps to apply for a Ukraine visa:
Fill out and print the online application form.
Gather all of the necessary paperwork.
Pay the visa fee for Ukraine. Depending on the office to which you’re applying, you may be required to pay in cash at the submission counter or via bank transfer in advance.
Submit your application and supporting documents to a Ukraine embassy or consulate, or a visa application facility.
How can I get a Ukraine work permit?
The Ukraine work permit is easy to get. Here are the documents you need to submit to obtain the work permit:
- International passport valid till three months of the intended date of departure
- Online Application Form
- Applicant’s Bank Statement for the past two months.
- Air Ticket
- Covering Letter
- Digital Photo
- Work Permit
- Travel insurance of 30,000 Euros for stay in Ukraine
- Official Visa Fees of 85 USD
- Hotel booking confirmation
After you have completed the application and submitted all the required documents, you can apply for a work permit in Ukraine. Apply it through the local authorities of the State Employment Service of Ukraine from your company’s location. A representative from your workplace is required to be present in person in the Ukrainian departmental office. Ukraine does not offer an online filing system.
Work permits are generally issued for the duration of the employment contract. It cannot be extended beyond three years for some categories or one year for other workers. You are also required to pay the fee to the government depending on the duration of the contract.
Work permits for one to three years cost six living wages as defined by the law of Ukraine on the first day of every year. Work permits can be renewed an unlimited number of times.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.