Settle With Your Family In Malta
Entrepreneurs or HNIs looking to settle in Europe have a new destination to consider. The Malta Residency Visa Program helps investors and entrepreneurs settle in Malta with their families. Malta is a beautiful country located near Italy that has long been a favoured destination for international investors. Under this program, investors gain permanent residency for themselves and their families to Malta and access to various resident benefits. With our proven expertise in helping HNIs with their residency requirements, Y-Axis is your partner of choice to settle in Malta.
Malta Residency Visa Program Details
The Malta Residency Visa Program allows entrepreneurs and HNIs to settle in Malta and establish their business. Under this program:
- Settle permanently in Malta with your dependents
- Stay in Europe with your dependents for 3 months every six months
- Get access to healthcare & education benefits
- No taxes on income earned outside Malta
- Gain access to a high standard of life
- Get tax benefits upon getting residency
- Setup a business which adds to the local economy
The documentation required for the Malta Residency Visa Program includes:
- Passport & travel history
- Adequate health insurance
- Educational and business credentials
- Not be a Maltese, Swiss or EEA national
- Hold a qualifying property (rental of 10, 000 EUR per annum or purchased for a minimum price of 270, 000 EUR)
- Hold Malta Government stocks (minimum value of 250, 000 EUR*) for a minimum period of 5 years
- Have an annual income of not less than €100,000 arising outside of Malta OR has in there possession of Net Assets (Ex: Property, Share, Bonds, Insurance Policy and other fixed assets) of not less than €500,000.
How Y-Axis Can Help You
Y-Axis is a leader in investor visas and permanent residency. Our team has the knowledge and expertise to help you take the right step at every stage of your immigration journey. Our support includes:
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Business research visit
- Updates & follow up
- Relocation and post-landing support in Malta
Take advantage of this opportunity to relocate to Europe while immigration policies are favourable.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.