Work & Settle In Australia With Your Family
The Australia Skilled Migration Program has opened up a plethora of options for professionals seeking to migrate to Australia. Australia offers immense opportunities to talented workers and the Skilled Migration Program helps professionals from a wide range of disciplines with varying documentation apply for Australian permanent residency. Y-Axis can help you navigate the intricacies of this program and apply to the right subclass of visa with complete peace of mind.
Australia Skilled Migration Program Details
The Skilled Migration Program invites professionals whose profession is listed on the Skilled Occupations List to lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) in Skill select, which enables Australian immigration officials to evaluate your profile. There are varying subclasses under the Australia Skilled Migration Program and applicants must choose the one most appropriate for them. These subclasses are:
- Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189): A points-based visa for applicants who have not been nominated by an employer, state, territory or family member
- Skilled – Nominated (subclass 190) Visa: A points-based visa for applicants who have been nominated by an Australian state or territory
- Graduate Temporary (Subclass 485) Visa: A visa for migrant students who have completed at least 2 years of study in Australia
- Skilled – Nominated or Sponsored Provisional (Subclass 489) Visa: A points-based visa for applicants who are nominated by an Australian state or territory, or by a relative living in a designated area, to live and work in a designated Low Population Growth area.
- Skilled Regional (Subclass 887) Visa: A permanent visa for migrants who currently hold other applicable visas
Eligibility For Australia Skilled Migration Program:
The Australia Skilled Migration Program requires all applicants to meet a certain minimum threshold of skills and abilities to apply for the visa. You will be assessed based on:
- Your age (must be below 50 years of age)
- Highest level of education
- Your English language skills
- Whether your occupation is on the Skilled Occupations List
- Your work experience
- Health and character assessment
How Y-Axis Can Help?
Y-Axis is one of the world’s leading authorities on Australia immigration. We provide comprehensive support and help you with:
- Document Checklist
- Complete Migration Processing & Application Processing
- Guidance for Professional Registration Application
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing
- Guidance in acquiring the specific Police Clearance Certificate
- Assistance with Medicals
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Job Search Assistance (charges extra)
Talk to us today to discover whether you are eligible to apply for this Australia immigration program.
speak to a counsellor
We will connect you to a Y-Axis Consultant ASAP.